Hoooray! TGINA is back!!! goofy

“Those guys in the golf cart didn't work for James? Uh-oh. Why were they so adamant that we tell James that we took the dog? Something doesn't add up here,” Lois observed.
Good! Lois is getting suspicious.

“Waitaminute, Clark – how did they find LabRat? Was there another tracking device on him?”

“Yeah – in the form of a tooth filling,” Clark replied. “I can't believe I missed it the first time – a microscopic GPS tracking device imbedded in one of his upper molars. I was thinking of transferring it to you…..” he smiled.

Lois playfully slapped Clark. “But you don't have the receiver, so it wouldn't work, huh?”

“Right,” Clark said, kissing her forehead. “By the way, your father thinks we're married.”

“Huh? He does?”

“I set him straight, but he seems to see wedding bells in the near future.”

“It's a little soon to talk that way, isn't it?” Lois asked tentatively.

“Probably,” Clark agreed, not wanting to scare her off.
This is sweet, but I hope that Lois isn't too scared of marriage to Clark. Admittedly, they haven't known each other for a long time, and who knows if things are going to stay as good as they are now - or even good at all?

[QUOTE] “Daily Planet, Lois Lane speaking. Oh, hi Bruce. Really? No, Clark had an emergency – there was an earthquake in Japan and he's trying to help any way he can… yes, he is…anyway, Chloe has done some wonderful research on the effects of what turned out to be a different strain of Kryptonite in that town in California. Can we meet tonight? I'd like her to join us. 7PM? No, you don't have to send your limo…well, all right. I'm not sure Clark will be back by then…ok, I'll tell her. His name is Richard? Oh, Dick for short? Great. See ya.”

“Chloe? Lois here. Yeah, he called. We're meeting him tonight and his ward, Richard – Dick – will be there too. He's about your age, I think. No, I don't know if he's cute or not. Be in front of the Planet at 7pm. Don't tell your mother or my Dad