Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, I didn't see any fdk for this part and that is just a real shame because I thought you did an incredible job PGing this part. Thanks for posting it over here.

On to fdk:

“No second thoughts,” he said. “I’m still only interested in the first ones.”
LOL! That line struck me as really funny and I had to laugh out loud. Cute.

“You have no idea how sexy that voice is,” Lois told him, reaching up towards him.
Heh - no kidding.

Clark sucked in a sharp breath at the sight of her dressed in black lace. The saucepan he was holding slid from his hand and landed on the counter with a metallic thud.

“What?” she asked. With a crooked little smile, Lois walked right up to him, planting a kiss on the side of his neck.

“I thought you said you weren’t going to walk around in that,” he said, placing a hand at the small of her back and pulling her in.
ROTFLOL! Yes, you did say that Lois... and here you are, prancing around in it... Too funny...

“Come back to bed,” she whispered.

“Don’t you Earth girls ever eat?” Clark asked, raising an eyebrow. If he didn’t know any better, he could have sworn she was trying to do everything she could to keep him from fixing dinner.

“Well yes,” Lois said, with a sly smile. “As a matter of fact, we prey on handsome visitors from other planets. First, we seduce them...”

“Interesting. And then what?” he asked, amused.

“Then…” She made a dramatic pause before going on. “Then, we rip out their spleen!”

Clark chuckled. “Ah! Well, I guess it’s lucky I just happen to be invulnerable, huh?”

“Um… I’d forgotten about that. I suppose I’ll have to find something else to do with you," she said, smoothing her hands across his chest. "Unless you’d rather have dinner, of course,” she added after a short pause, shrugging.
I really probably shouldn't be laughing as much as I am at this part, because it's really sweet, but parts of it are just so cute and funny. drool

“Superman belongs to the world,” he told her. Knowing that this would do nothing to calm her anxieties, he explained further. “But Clark Kent, on the other hand, you’ll never have to share with anyone else. He won’t ever belong to anyone but you, Lois.”
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Yeah, see Lois! See why you should have always picked Clark over Superman???

I love that she decided to keep the cabin. What a nice little romantic spot for Clark to fly them up to from time to time. <waffy sigh> And I love that you got the "blizzard through the night" reference in on the last line. I just love to work my story titles into the story somehow. Hee hee.

Very nicely done, Lara! I didn't feel like I was missing anything from the edits. It didn't feel sliced up at all to me. You did a great job! thumbsup

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Columnist
Columnist
I'm sorry for the late fdk!!
But I still had to say that I loved this part!

Flip? Sure, we could flip,” Lois replied, a mischievous smile appearing on her lips. “How about we flip the light switch?” she asked, placing her hands back behind his neck. She leaned in closer and trailed feather-light kisses up his neck and right to the corner of his mouth.
I loved that scene from HiM were they have that conversation, but the answer Lois gave this time is just sooo much better!!
Lois looked up at his face and saw him smile. Had he any idea what sort of effect that smile had on her, she wondered? Such a small little gesture – just a smile – but it held so much power and so much promise, too. For a few seconds that seemed to last a lifetime, she looked at his face, caressing every inch of it with her eyes. The shape of his eyebrows, the deep chocolate color of his eyes, the smooth skin of his cheeks, the strong jaw line, the small freckle above his lip… and that smile. Oh, that smile. Feeling weak at the knees, she pulled away from him and sat on the edge of the bed.
His smile drool , aaaaw I guesse we all know what it can do goofy !!
I loved that Lois was gonna keep the cabin afterall, you see first impressions aren't always the right ones !! plus they did have some good times there....
… like a blizzard, through the night.
super last line!! I liked it so much that you put the title in the story like that!
Great story I really enjoyed it, too bad that it's already the last part!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nicely done. A cute waffy story.

It just goes to show that all that other crap that is included in nfic isn't necessary to convey the feelings and emotions of a couple learning to love.

Tank (who has never found it interesting to read about, or watch, someone else having sex)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It just goes to show that all that other crap that is included in nfic isn't necessary to convey the feelings and emotions of a couple learning to love.
Well the rest really wasn't crap, thank you very much!

But this said, I agree that this could easily live without any sex in it - had it not been for the fact that I was specifically asked to write an nfic, I would probably have made this PG to begin with.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard