Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#42411 04/27/07 04:08 PM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, I loved it. Oh, I'm a pile of mush. Oh, I can't believe I have to get back to work now.

<g>

It was just fabulous. I kind of love all of your season two stories, Tracey, and this was no different. It's still one of my favorite seasons to read about.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Guess I'm late for work now.

This story was so sweet and cute. Perfect for a early Saturday Morning.

Loved it. Thanks for sharing. Hope to read more from you soon.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nice take on what may have happened. I'm glad that Clark took control of the situation before Lois could run off.

I believe that if Lois had let things just happen then she and Clark would have been together a long time before they actually did get together.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Columnist
Columnist
very beautiful story!
I liked how it started, with them having a video night. And things get a little bit out of hand wink
“It’s a good movie!” she defended herself. “A funny, romantic comedy with a very cute plotline… and who doesn’t love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks together -- ”
oh I have to agree with Lois on this one. You've Got mail is a really fun story goofy However I never watched it with Clark wink

Well, I loved the story. The video made me curious for it and I'm certainly not dissapointed!!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
This was so sweet and wonderfully written. I'm going to have to look for more of your work.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I have the fundraiser DVD, so I already got to read this one, but it's still excellent. It's so difficult to think - much less think clearly - when in the grip of passion, and I must applaud Lois for throwing up the stop sign when she did. And their talk at the end was priceless. Thank you for such a lovely and heartwarming story. Keep up the great work!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Top Banana
That was a fantastic story! I'm so glad you posted. smile

“You think?” he replied, grinning back at her. “I want you to know that I hold you responsible -- you were the one who rented ‘You’ve Got Mail’ for the fifth time.”
I loved that line just because I love the fact that Lois Lane, hard bitten news women loves romantic comedies and that Clark Kent loves her enough to watch them repeatedly. I just awwed forever. smile Wonderful fic.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Kerth
Kerth
I loved it!

Mellie

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard