Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Shadow FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/27/07 08:08 PM
Oh, I loved it. Oh, I'm a pile of mush. Oh, I can't believe I have to get back to work now.

<g>

It was just fabulous. I kind of love all of your season two stories, Tracey, and this was no different. It's still one of my favorite seasons to read about.

JD
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/27/07 10:16 PM
Beautiful. Laura
Posted By: Tahu Re: FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/27/07 11:48 PM
Guess I'm late for work now.

This story was so sweet and cute. Perfect for a early Saturday Morning.

Loved it. Thanks for sharing. Hope to read more from you soon.
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/28/07 08:46 AM
Very nice take on what may have happened. I'm glad that Clark took control of the situation before Lois could run off.

I believe that if Lois had let things just happen then she and Clark would have been together a long time before they actually did get together.

~Sheila
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/28/07 10:01 AM
very beautiful story!
I liked how it started, with them having a video night. And things get a little bit out of hand wink
“It’s a good movie!” she defended herself. “A funny, romantic comedy with a very cute plotline… and who doesn’t love Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks together -- ”
oh I have to agree with Lois on this one. You've Got mail is a really fun story goofy However I never watched it with Clark wink

Well, I loved the story. The video made me curious for it and I'm certainly not dissapointed!!!
Posted By: anonpip Re: FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/28/07 10:17 AM
This was so sweet and wonderfully written. I'm going to have to look for more of your work.
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/28/07 11:45 AM
I have the fundraiser DVD, so I already got to read this one, but it's still excellent. It's so difficult to think - much less think clearly - when in the grip of passion, and I must applaud Lois for throwing up the stop sign when she did. And their talk at the end was priceless. Thank you for such a lovely and heartwarming story. Keep up the great work!
Posted By: Laura S Re: FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/28/07 12:07 PM
That was a fantastic story! I'm so glad you posted. smile

“You think?” he replied, grinning back at her. “I want you to know that I hold you responsible -- you were the one who rented ‘You’ve Got Mail’ for the fifth time.”
I loved that line just because I love the fact that Lois Lane, hard bitten news women loves romantic comedies and that Clark Kent loves her enough to watch them repeatedly. I just awwed forever. smile Wonderful fic.

Laura
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: Between Best Friends - 04/28/07 12:32 PM
I loved it!

Mellie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards