Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay, so today I was pondering the top 10 favorite fics thread and trying to figure out if I could ever pick just 10 favorites. I had decided... not I couldn't because there are just too many.

I did however remember Addicted and Damaged and thought to myself... I need to read those again because I just loved them so darn much.

Then I came on the board and found this... I had to stop a gasp of delight from coming out of my mouth at work. LOL

I loved this and adored it! I have so much more to say about it and will give you some further FDK later but for now... just know you made me VERY happy as George is one of my favorite characters ever. clap

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
George! I missed you! I love this Yvonne and I love his character still. It is so nice to see him again. He is my favorite added character in all this fandom. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
"Bride or groom, sir?"

"Neither. I'm one of the guests."
goofy

~•~
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I read this on the DVD. I think you already know, but I loved it. LOL! Poor George!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Adorable!

Now you've got to post part two soon so we can see what George is supposed to do with Lois in the ladies room!

Ann

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Yvonne, I'm loving this! George is such a great character, full of affectionate snark.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Blogger
Blogger
Yvonne, I'm trying to be patient but failing miserably. It's not like your still in the process of writing - we know this story is finished. SO WHEN ARE YOU POSTING THE REST?!?!? thumbsup

Top Banana
Top Banana
Lovely smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
Many thanks for the warm response. smile Terry, sorry for the delay, and the new part will be up just as soon as I finish writing this.

Yvonne

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard