Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: jojo_da_crow FDK: George's Big Day Out (1/2) - 04/27/07 08:04 PM
Okay, so today I was pondering the top 10 favorite fics thread and trying to figure out if I could ever pick just 10 favorites. I had decided... not I couldn't because there are just too many.

I did however remember Addicted and Damaged and thought to myself... I need to read those again because I just loved them so darn much.

Then I came on the board and found this... I had to stop a gasp of delight from coming out of my mouth at work. LOL

I loved this and adored it! I have so much more to say about it and will give you some further FDK later but for now... just know you made me VERY happy as George is one of my favorite characters ever. clap
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: George's Big Day Out (1/2) - 04/27/07 09:57 PM
George! I missed you! I love this Yvonne and I love his character still. It is so nice to see him again. He is my favorite added character in all this fandom. More soon. Laura
"Bride or groom, sir?"

"Neither. I'm one of the guests."
goofy
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: George's Big Day Out (1/2) - 04/27/07 11:37 PM
I read this on the DVD. I think you already know, but I loved it. LOL! Poor George!

Nan
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: George's Big Day Out (1/2) - 04/28/07 01:31 AM
Adorable!

Now you've got to post part two soon so we can see what George is supposed to do with Lois in the ladies room!

Ann
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FDK: George's Big Day Out (1/2) - 04/28/07 05:07 AM
Yvonne, I'm loving this! George is such a great character, full of affectionate snark.
Posted By: terry Re: FDK: George's Big Day Out (1/2) - 05/01/07 08:14 AM
Yvonne, I'm trying to be patient but failing miserably. It's not like your still in the process of writing - we know this story is finished. SO WHEN ARE YOU POSTING THE REST?!?!? thumbsup
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: George's Big Day Out (1/2) - 05/01/07 10:25 AM
Lovely smile1
Posted By: YConnell Re: FDK: George's Big Day Out (1/2) - 05/01/07 11:39 AM
Many thanks for the warm response. smile Terry, sorry for the delay, and the new part will be up just as soon as I finish writing this.

Yvonne
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards