Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, since I called this thread "Best Revelation Scene Ever", let's cut straight to the chase:

Ignoring his reluctance, she threw open a closet and pulled out a pair of Clark's jeans and his favourite T-shirt, and then grabbed a spare pair of glasses from a drawer. “Put these on.”

“What?”

“Superman, you said you'd do anything for me. This is what I'm asking you.”

He hesitated, then took the pile of clothing from her. He disappeared into the bathroom, returning mere seconds later dressed in what she'd given him. She frowned, then reached out and finger-combed his hair into place, then drew him over to the bedroom mirror.

He stared at his reflection with an expression of disbelief. Clark Kent looked back at him.
Superman, you are Clark Kent! Look, you really are!!! goofy

“All's well that ends well.” He smiled, then bent to brush his lips over hers. “For the other Lois and Clark, too. I'm glad about that.”

“Me too. I'd hate for any Lois not to have her Clark. You're pretty indispensable to us, you know that?”

“Ditto.” He kissed her again. And, seconds later, she'd completely forgotten what they were talking about.
Aaawww!!! sloppy sloppy sloppy

Hope you're okay with my wild cosmological speculations, Wendy. I'm an astronomy buff, after all. This story was a wild and fun ride, and very sweet and WAFFy in the end!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
This was great! What a way to wrap up Tank's challenge. I have to agree about this being the best revelation ever. Not only did Lois find out--so did Clark! LOL.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
yeah gods, Wendy, you're good! sloppy

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wendy! I love that you were promted to write a response to TANKS evil fic. I've missed you and your wonderful muse in this forum. Thanks for the great ride. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, that was quite an ending! And brilliant, I must say. I was so confused when I read Tank's beginning, but you wrapped it up wonderfully! And I too loved the fact that CLARK found out as well as Lois during the revelation scene. clap That was inspired, lol. Thanks for posting such a wonderful ending.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wendy, I loved what you did with this. Won't you consider coming back from Dr Who? grovel

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
This was an excellant fic from start to finish. Tank did an incredable job of setting this up. Of course, I've read too many of these to think you'd be backed into a corner. You handled the whole idea with grace.

I liked the first revelation scene, as well. Imagine finding out your husband is Superman--particularly after inviting him for dinner last week.

Nicely done.

Elisabeth

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
*clap clap clap* bravo wendy! thaT was amazing. nice idea's! and im so glad alt-lois got her clark back! jump

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard