Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Ok, this is my first fdk thread, since there hasn't been one started yet. This last part was great thumbsup

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark and Becky. Get them out of there! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice part, Barbara.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
In order to usher in a dramatic rescue or escape situation, you first need to mess things up and put people in terrible danger. So... good going at creating the mess and danger, Barbara! Now, hmmm... how about bringing on the rescue or escape, eh?

Ann

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ahh, Ann in full complaining about A-plot mood. That's how I love you wink Don't worry, I'm tired of writing about Becca, I'm not going to lengthen the A-plot parts.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Since most first-year high school or college students are called "freshman" or "freshmen" at some point, I don't really get what made it upset Hugh. Could you clarify that a bit?

Other than that one thing though, the chapter was great. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Don’t you remember the first night that you returned from your new job at the Smithsonian as scientific assistant?
Clarify? Hugh Danes started working as scientific assistant. At least im my world he would need a university degree to do that. And I don't think he would like to hear someone call him freshman. As far as I have experienced it the old stager - students find people who just start with university pretty cute when they walk across the campus with panic in their eyes.

I know, Germany isn't the USA, but what I read about novel characters the system wasn't so different. He isn't a student assistant. And I doubt that you would get a good job as student assistant when you are still a freshman. Again, I might be wrong, because Germany isn't the 52nd state of the USA. wink

Top Banana
Top Banana
Ah. Thanks. I didn't realize that the assistant thing was connected to how much education he would have had.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Columnist
Columnist
hey bakasi where is the next part? Can't wait to read new stuff.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Sorry, Tahu. I needed a bit of inspiratory recreation and started writing a new nfic, which most people chose to ignore sad . But I'm working on a new part. I couldn't write so much in the last week, at least not fanfic.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard