Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daisymay390 FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 03/30/07 05:49 PM
Ok, this is my first fdk thread, since there hasn't been one started yet. This last part was great thumbsup
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 03/30/07 07:34 PM
Poor Clark and Becky. Get them out of there! Laura
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 03/31/07 12:17 AM
Nice part, Barbara.
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 03/31/07 04:03 AM
In order to usher in a dramatic rescue or escape situation, you first need to mess things up and put people in terrible danger. So... good going at creating the mess and danger, Barbara! Now, hmmm... how about bringing on the rescue or escape, eh?

Ann
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 03/31/07 04:41 AM
Ahh, Ann in full complaining about A-plot mood. That's how I love you wink Don't worry, I'm tired of writing about Becca, I'm not going to lengthen the A-plot parts.
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 03/31/07 08:04 AM
Since most first-year high school or college students are called "freshman" or "freshmen" at some point, I don't really get what made it upset Hugh. Could you clarify that a bit?

Other than that one thing though, the chapter was great. smile
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 03/31/07 02:09 PM
Don’t you remember the first night that you returned from your new job at the Smithsonian as scientific assistant?
Clarify? Hugh Danes started working as scientific assistant. At least im my world he would need a university degree to do that. And I don't think he would like to hear someone call him freshman. As far as I have experienced it the old stager - students find people who just start with university pretty cute when they walk across the campus with panic in their eyes.

I know, Germany isn't the USA, but what I read about novel characters the system wasn't so different. He isn't a student assistant. And I doubt that you would get a good job as student assistant when you are still a freshman. Again, I might be wrong, because Germany isn't the 52nd state of the USA. wink
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 03/31/07 04:07 PM
Ah. Thanks. I didn't realize that the assistant thing was connected to how much education he would have had.
Posted By: Tahu Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 04/08/07 07:32 AM
hey bakasi where is the next part? Can't wait to read new stuff.
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Serendipitous Infinity 20/? - 04/09/07 08:48 AM
Sorry, Tahu. I needed a bit of inspiratory recreation and started writing a new nfic, which most people chose to ignore sad . But I'm working on a new part. I couldn't write so much in the last week, at least not fanfic.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards