Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm cautiously hopeful about this... it all seems to be moving in a good direction. Lots of really sweet stuff between L&C.

help

Write more, post more! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Leela! Can I tell you how thrilled I was that you posted a day early!! I love, love, love this story!

The whole part went by much too fast, such a great conversation and so sweet of Lois to have perspective on Clark's fears. This is all looking so promising..too promising in fact. I'm terrified that Luthor will soon be raising his ugly head.. razz boo hisssss

Can't wait for MORE!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz That not a nice place to leave us hanging.

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
L, good instalment.

You show Lois taking some timid steps forward, but she is still one heck of a screwed up young woman. I don't think that they can ever get to where everyone wants them to get to, relationship wise, by a normal healing process. It just can't happen. Neither will live that long.

That's why I'm convinced that it will take an outside 'incident' to push Lois into some sort of action, or admission before she can conquer her flashback problems. She needs to see Clark in a position of weakness, and she needs to be the one to recue him. Perhaps Lex can be of assistance?

Tank (who thinks it might even be better for Lois' mental health in the long run if Clark doesn't survive whatever trap you have planned and thus doesn't have to deal with him anymore)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

Another wonderful part! clap
I love how Clark reveals his fears to her.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela,
wonderful part
glad you posted today
Happy 4th
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Leela notworthy notworthy notworthy
The B plot is moving along quite well. I am so happy you posted. This is one of my favorite stories on the boards right now. Great job. I see smoochies in the not too far future. Yaya. More soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Again a great part thumbsup ...I love it...I love it...I love it clap ...please more soon. (/me begging notworthy )

Ren

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois knocked on the door, and Alice opened it. She registered surprise at seeing them together, and then recovered.

“What timing - you both arrived at – “

Lois looked at Clark. Should we tell them we came together?
ACK! Tell her, don't tell her, anything! Just keep going! :p

-Breanna (who has been completely hooked since she laid her eyes on this fic)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard