Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/03/03 04:52 PM
I'm cautiously hopeful about this... it all seems to be moving in a good direction. Lots of really sweet stuff between L&C.

help

Write more, post more! smile

PJ
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/03/03 06:56 PM
Leela! Can I tell you how thrilled I was that you posted a day early!! I love, love, love this story!

The whole part went by much too fast, such a great conversation and so sweet of Lois to have perspective on Clark's fears. This is all looking so promising..too promising in fact. I'm terrified that Luthor will soon be raising his ugly head.. razz boo hisssss

Can't wait for MORE!

~Liz
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/03/03 07:19 PM
Hi,

Great part. razz That not a nice place to leave us hanging.

More soon, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/03/03 10:26 PM
L, good instalment.

You show Lois taking some timid steps forward, but she is still one heck of a screwed up young woman. I don't think that they can ever get to where everyone wants them to get to, relationship wise, by a normal healing process. It just can't happen. Neither will live that long.

That's why I'm convinced that it will take an outside 'incident' to push Lois into some sort of action, or admission before she can conquer her flashback problems. She needs to see Clark in a position of weakness, and she needs to be the one to recue him. Perhaps Lex can be of assistance?

Tank (who thinks it might even be better for Lois' mental health in the long run if Clark doesn't survive whatever trap you have planned and thus doesn't have to deal with him anymore)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/04/03 05:46 AM
Leela

Another wonderful part! clap
I love how Clark reveals his fears to her.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/04/03 02:58 PM
Leela,
wonderful part
glad you posted today
Happy 4th
merry
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/05/03 08:47 AM
Leela notworthy notworthy notworthy
The B plot is moving along quite well. I am so happy you posted. This is one of my favorite stories on the boards right now. Great job. I see smoochies in the not too far future. Yaya. More soon! Laura
Posted By: Ren Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/10/03 10:14 AM
Again a great part thumbsup ...I love it...I love it...I love it clap ...please more soon. (/me begging notworthy )

Ren
Posted By: Smallville Girl Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip, part 41 - 07/15/03 03:14 PM
Lois knocked on the door, and Alice opened it. She registered surprise at seeing them together, and then recovered.

“What timing - you both arrived at – “

Lois looked at Clark. Should we tell them we came together?
ACK! Tell her, don't tell her, anything! Just keep going! :p

-Breanna (who has been completely hooked since she laid her eyes on this fic)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards