Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#40667 03/19/07 08:39 AM
T
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
T
blush jawdrop Thank you for taking up the challenge.
Only a door stood between him and the fantasies that had haunted him for nearly two years. Oh, god.
Ha ha - sweet torture for Clarkie! Yes!

And I love the bit about having been "dating all along" - that was perfect.

Oh wow. I am so thrilled. Thank you MetroRhodes. Can't wait to read the second version either. Awesome!

Going to shut up now before she embarrasses herself.

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! I think I need a cold shower - right now! laugh

It´s great! But ... I´m eager for an nfic version of it! Please? wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, DJ, that's niiiiice.... the scene on the show was pretty great, but you've definitely vroomed it up a notch or three laugh I love Lois's realization that she's been dating him for a year and a half. And this was great:

She realized with a start what Clark was doing. He was making love to her. Maybe their bodies weren’t joined at the waist, but their souls were joined at the mouth. And what he was doing couldn’t be called anything other than making love to her.
I'm all warm and fuzzy over here. smile Thanks!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Already? COOOOOOL!

[...]a long, slow slide[...]
*lol* somehow I see Sue's influence, here. wink

He reached out and caught it in his hand, smirking just a little at the irony of the bottle popping its cork.
hehehe! ironic, indeed! Love that line!!!

One of her legs had slid in between his and he was fairly certain she had a good idea of what their situation was doing to him.
A comment about the Man of Steel seems appropriate here... but that's as much as I'll say, seeing as though this is the G folder.

“I guess I better get up.”

Please don’t say yes, she begged him.

“Yeah, I guess so,” he agreed hesitantly.

Please don’t get up, he begged her.
drool That is just so yummy!

And now - now she realized he wasn’t just great. He was incredible. Mind-blowing.
No kidding! (must... refrain... from.... making.... comments.... about.... .....you know!!!!)

Maybe their bodies weren’t joined at the waist, but their souls were joined at the mouth.
OMG! That is just the most amazing line! Absolutely, just positively... WOW. thumbsup notworthy

Or maybe… Could it be? Could he just be… inexperienced?
Bingo. But that's not exactly what this is about, Lois... It gets better, you just wait.

He had rolled the sleeves up, exposing the muscles of his arms.
Oooh! Rolled up sleeves!! /me dances!

How did he manage to hide all of that beneath his suits?
The real question is WHY is he hiding it?
*dreamy sigh*

Note - there is a second version of this that may perhaps be posted some days later, some other place on these boards...
/me dances again. smile

Thank you, DJ, for a really awesome afternoon break! notworthy

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Hey!

Seems to be there's a mistake in the title... It's gotta be 1/2... You're not possibly leaving at that. I want her reaction! And then I want some more of that couch business of theirs. laugh

Great story; I just love this fluffy, no plot pieces.

Back to waiting for 50 first revelations wink

Cris
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
New DJ's story! [Linked Image]

smirking just a little at the irony of the bottle popping its cork.
There couldn't be a better metaphor. [Linked Image] Hee hee.

She began to push away from him and her leg slid a little, taking an exact reading of just how turned on he really was. Oh, god. Her head began to swim and her arms suddenly turned to noodles. Even if she had still wanted to move away from him, she couldn’t have. She no longer had the strength.
Here things get more interesting than in the episode. Woohoo! drool

His mind had gone straight for the gutter.
Mine too. blush

And now - now she realized he wasn’t just great. He was incredible. Mind-blowing.
WOW! grumble

Note - there is a second version of this that may perhaps be posted some days later, some other place on these boards...
I'm going to hold you to that, you know. laugh I'll waiting and checking the boards non-stop from now on. By the way, I'll check the nfic boards, too. <hint, hint> wink

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Features Writer
Features Writer
<I’m top banana and that’s the way I like it… comprende?>

<You like to be on top. Got it.>

Lois blushed. Maybe he understood her better than she thought.
Lol. Two seconds to come to that conclusion. Seriously, does Lois think she's subtle? smile

I'm surprised that she then moved on to consider that he might be inexperienced, I guess it's a good way of indicating how she views herself as being special to him.

Anyway very sweet with just the right amount of sexy (heh, for PG fic). I look forward to it's racier counterpart.

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, such a wonderful variation of Lois and Clark's almost first date.

She had been dating him all along.
This was the one line that totally explained their "complicated" relationship. Finally Lois realized that 'date' was just a word.

Very nicely done!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Loved this, DJ. How I wish that something remotely like this actually happened in the episode...but a girl can dream right?

oh yeah...and we all are going to hold you to this:

<DJ whistles nonchalantly as she strolls out of the thread>
No! come back here innocent whistler! You're so bad!

Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Columnist
Columnist
oh this was so sweet. I loved it and Phoenix is one of my favorite episodes.

You rock! This was perfect in every way.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww I'm so glad you took up the challenge! I was so excited when I came home and saw this FDK thread on the recently posted list! Anyway, I looooved that episode and you definitely improved it. I too loved the realization that Lois had been dating him for a year. Everything in this was so perfectly described! smile Thanks for answering the challenge.

Laura laugh

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
DJ - wowzers! That is one sexy gfic. Just thinking that you have a nfic version up your sleeve makes me dizzy.

And that line "she'd been dating him all along" was just inspired, beautiful. I loved the whole thing.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
OMG! That was crazy good. I still have a huge smile on my face and my head is spinning.

Oh and little innocent DJ, you know you want to post the 2nd version. wink

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This most definitely needs a sequel. drool

Sam

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I swear to god I already left feedback. I think I'm losing my mind! Anyway I LOVED this.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
wildguy Sequel, sequel!

This was fantastic! Like everyone else, I will be watching the boards for more.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I know it's already been quoted, but to me that line sort of echoed a certain other line in a certain fic on "the other side" by a certain queen . . . wink

She's definitely rubbing off on you!

Great googly moogly, that's an awesome fic, DJ!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T

<DJ whistles nonchalantly as she strolls out of the thread>
DJ!!! You're torturing us!!!

Wow!!! That was so... so sweet and sexy. Wowzers.

Her thoughts were so hazy that she barely recognized her voice as she said, “I guess I better get up.”

Adorable!!! Irresistible!!! smile1

Clark couldn’t believe this was happening. Lois had not only allowed him to kiss her and touch her, but she was now kissing him and touching him in return. Her hands slid along the wet fabric of his champagne soaked shirt. His stomach hollowed out and his breathing quickened when her fingers began undoing the buttons of his shirt. She was undressing him!

That one act would be enough to feed his dreams for the rest of his life.

She lifted her body from his enough to untuck his shirt before she finished unbuttoning it. She spread it open and leaned down to press her lips to the frantic beat of his heart. She kissed her way down his chest to his abdomen, pressing her lips in a feather light kiss that made his stomach tremble at her touch.
This quote is so lovely, though you could have made still more of it in the nfic folder....*sigh*

<I’m top banana and that’s the way I like it… comprende?>

<You like to be on top. Got it.>

Lois blushed. Maybe he understood her better than she thought.
Perfect!!! smile1

“I, uh, don’t seem to, um, have the strength to move,” she murmured quietly.

Clark swallowed. “Do you need help?”

“Yes.” Lois blushed fiercely. How could she have said that?
smile1 smile1 smile1

This was Clark. He was her best friend. He had always loved her and protected her – he would never use her or abuse her. Clark cared more about her feelings than his own. He would never take what he wanted from her and throw her away. He wouldn’t. And in that instant she realized something. This wasn’t an almost first date…

Oh, so sweet... *sigh*

Lois knew him. She’d spent the last year and a half learning him. She had been dating him all along – only she hadn’t realized it. This wasn’t their first date. This was more like their first opportunity… their first prospect for something more.
Right, it's their first opportunity... so "Carpe Diem", eh?

She smiled wistfully as she realized that if you put a spandex suit on him, he could do a great imitation of…

No…!

Surely not…

Clark watched as recognition dawned on her features. His first thought was ‘what have I done’?
I guess you told her, Clark. I'm so glad you did!

And then another thought came to him.

How was he ever going to top this almost first date?
Seriously? You're asking? Okay, come over here and I'll whisper the answer to you....
wink drool

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
who is always willing to read my endless spew of writing (and offer insightful little things that I'm sure I really meant to say) – what would I do without you?
Without me? You'd get a heck of a lot more real work done, that's for sure. wink

He watched, frozen in place, as her hands came up to the buttons on her shirt and began to unfasten them.
Cue the "bomp, chicka, chicka, wow, wow" music... Or, you, "I Only Have Eyes For You". That would work too. I suppose the producers couldn't get the rights to the "bomp chicka" tune.

The thought jolted through him and suddenly the cork from the champagne bottle was flying across the room at super speed.
So many comments and so... much for making them on this side of the boards.

It was obvious that she had removed her bra.
Just like Clark - I suddenly became *very* interested. Especially when they ended up on the couch and he was thrown into a carnal panic.

“I guess I better get up.”

Love the way they're not saying what they're really thinking.

Maybe their bodies weren’t joined at the waist, but their souls were joined at the mouth.
That one got me when I was reading for you and again each time I've read it since. Sheer poetry, DJ. <sigh>

“I really should get out of this wet shirt,” he murmured softly.
Gosh, how much do I hope that we all get to watch?

“Then close your eyes.”
<shivers> It always gets me when he says that, whether it's in a fic or on the show. Mmmm.

How was he ever going to top this almost first date?
Ooo! I know! I know! Pick me! Ann, if you really want to know, I have the answer on my hard drive...

Lovely stuff, DJ. You go, girl!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
Wow! That was magic and wonderful! Please continue!

Mona

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard