Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
Happy Birthday to Jose from me! party

Ooh you evil person! How can you leave it at that come back now I wanna see Lois chew Clark's head off!

Great stuff so funny at the end and a good rewrite of the end to House of Luthor!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Kerth
Kerth
True, I wasn't expecting anything... in fact I didn't even thought if you remembered where Word is placed in the hard disk :p

So beautiful... whinging

Thank you, thank you notworthy notworthy

Jose sloppy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
"I've said the words once, Lois, and I will do so again. But not here and now."

"Oh." Now she's the one lost for words.
I was so scared Clark was going to go on that the timing wasn't right or something! *heartbeat finally slows*

"Come here. I'll just show you."
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

That was so beautifully written! I absolutely loved it. I really hope I can read more of your work, it was incredible!

smile1 Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I liked it too. And I'm always happy to see him come clean with her! smile1

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice, Sas! The present-tense thing is unusual, but it can be quite effective, and you've done a good job with it. It's good to see Lois recognizing just how much Clark means to her.

Typo alert(?):

She realises she has treated him very badly. He has never done anything to deserve it, but he's stuck by her.
I think that second sentence should start with "She" ?

As for the something else he has to tell her... he'd better get her somewhere private first. Like a deserted island or something... wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Happy Birthday, Jose! What a nice surprise. I enjoyed it. party I always wondered how things would have turned out had Lois gone first.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sas! You're back!!! And that wasn't even evil... considering what we could expect from you :p

So, going to write some more? Or are you going to disappear again?

By the way, ¡¡¡Felicidades, Jose!!!

Cris
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oh that was great!

Happy Birthday, Jose!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Top Banana
Top Banana
She realises she has treated him very badly. He has never done anything to deserve it, but he's stuck by her.
I think that second sentence should start with "She" ?
Actually, I think that the "it" refers to the way she's treated him, so Saskia was basically saying that Clark didn't deserve the way Lois had treated him, but he stuck by her anyway.

Great story!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Never thought of that. But yeah, I guess that would make sense, too... maybe make a little bit more sense than how I read it. Sas, you want to enlighten us? smile

PJ
oh, and I forgot to say Happy Birthday, Jose!

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
*sighs in relief* Thank you so much for your kind words, guys! You have no idea how much I feared seeing the feedback. For all I knew, I could have lost my edge. So I'm very glad that it was received so kind.

How can you leave it at that
Well, that's quite easy, actually. I just wrote the end and moved on to other stories. wink But seriously, it could go several ways. I'll leave it up to the gentle readers to envision where this is going, but I just wanted there to be a happy end. And hey, I never did say just what it is that Clark likes to tell. laugh

if you remembered where Word is placed in the hard disk
Jose! I'm shocked! Appalled! That *you* of all people would think that! You know very well how dearly I do some BRing for you. wink

really hope I can read more of your work, it was incredible!
Wow, thank you so much! That comment has certainly made my entire week. I have to be careful with my muse, I don't want to scare her off again for so long, but I think I can savely say there is more to come. In case my muse is not so co-operative, you can always find my other stories on the archive. But wow again! blush

And that wasn't even evil
razz Cris, Cris, Cris. What am I to do with you? What should I do to prove to you once and for all that I'm just a cute little angel? Honoustly! *crosses fingers behind her back*

Sas, you want to enlighten us?
But of course! That entire paragraph has been rewritten so many times now, that it's not entirely clear to me anymore. I had some trouble to get the tenses correct here. It wasn't even to keep up with the present tense, but I was very glad to hear it worked well for you, Pam. My point was to say that Clark had never done anything to make Lois treat him badly and that Lois now feels bad about it. He's just her kind friend. So DJ got it right. I'll see if I can tweak it a bit more before sending it off to the archive.

Thanks again for you kind words guys! And Jose, hope you had a terrific birthday.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard