Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Crazy_Babe FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/18/07 05:31 AM
Happy Birthday to Jose from me! party

Ooh you evil person! How can you leave it at that come back now I wanna see Lois chew Clark's head off!

Great stuff so funny at the end and a good rewrite of the end to House of Luthor!
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/18/07 08:15 AM
True, I wasn't expecting anything... in fact I didn't even thought if you remembered where Word is placed in the hard disk :p

So beautiful... whinging

Thank you, thank you notworthy notworthy

Jose sloppy
Posted By: Laura S Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/18/07 08:43 AM
"I've said the words once, Lois, and I will do so again. But not here and now."

"Oh." Now she's the one lost for words.
I was so scared Clark was going to go on that the timing wasn't right or something! *heartbeat finally slows*

"Come here. I'll just show you."
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

That was so beautifully written! I absolutely loved it. I really hope I can read more of your work, it was incredible!

smile1 Laura
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/18/07 08:46 AM
I liked it too. And I'm always happy to see him come clean with her! smile1

Ann
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/18/07 10:59 AM
Nice, Sas! The present-tense thing is unusual, but it can be quite effective, and you've done a good job with it. It's good to see Lois recognizing just how much Clark means to her.

Typo alert(?):

She realises she has treated him very badly. He has never done anything to deserve it, but he's stuck by her.
I think that second sentence should start with "She" ?

As for the something else he has to tell her... he'd better get her somewhere private first. Like a deserted island or something... wink

PJ
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/18/07 11:06 AM
Happy Birthday, Jose! What a nice surprise. I enjoyed it. party I always wondered how things would have turned out had Lois gone first.
Posted By: Cristina Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/18/07 11:14 AM
Sas! You're back!!! And that wasn't even evil... considering what we could expect from you :p

So, going to write some more? Or are you going to disappear again?

By the way, ¡¡¡Felicidades, Jose!!!
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/18/07 11:15 AM
Oh that was great!

Happy Birthday, Jose!

Jackie
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/19/07 06:35 AM
She realises she has treated him very badly. He has never done anything to deserve it, but he's stuck by her.
I think that second sentence should start with "She" ?
Actually, I think that the "it" refers to the way she's treated him, so Saskia was basically saying that Clark didn't deserve the way Lois had treated him, but he stuck by her anyway.

Great story!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/19/07 06:43 AM
Never thought of that. But yeah, I guess that would make sense, too... maybe make a little bit more sense than how I read it. Sas, you want to enlighten us? smile

PJ
oh, and I forgot to say Happy Birthday, Jose!
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK My Big Truth - Happy Birthday Jose - 03/21/07 09:17 AM
*sighs in relief* Thank you so much for your kind words, guys! You have no idea how much I feared seeing the feedback. For all I knew, I could have lost my edge. So I'm very glad that it was received so kind.

How can you leave it at that
Well, that's quite easy, actually. I just wrote the end and moved on to other stories. wink But seriously, it could go several ways. I'll leave it up to the gentle readers to envision where this is going, but I just wanted there to be a happy end. And hey, I never did say just what it is that Clark likes to tell. laugh

if you remembered where Word is placed in the hard disk
Jose! I'm shocked! Appalled! That *you* of all people would think that! You know very well how dearly I do some BRing for you. wink

really hope I can read more of your work, it was incredible!
Wow, thank you so much! That comment has certainly made my entire week. I have to be careful with my muse, I don't want to scare her off again for so long, but I think I can savely say there is more to come. In case my muse is not so co-operative, you can always find my other stories on the archive. But wow again! blush

And that wasn't even evil
razz Cris, Cris, Cris. What am I to do with you? What should I do to prove to you once and for all that I'm just a cute little angel? Honoustly! *crosses fingers behind her back*

Sas, you want to enlighten us?
But of course! That entire paragraph has been rewritten so many times now, that it's not entirely clear to me anymore. I had some trouble to get the tenses correct here. It wasn't even to keep up with the present tense, but I was very glad to hear it worked well for you, Pam. My point was to say that Clark had never done anything to make Lois treat him badly and that Lois now feels bad about it. He's just her kind friend. So DJ got it right. I'll see if I can tweak it a bit more before sending it off to the archive.

Thanks again for you kind words guys! And Jose, hope you had a terrific birthday.

Saskia smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards