Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay, here's my first attempt at a proper fdk.

Cuddling up closer to Clark, Lois gently rubbed his cheek with one of her hands as she cooed, “Honey, wake up! Jonathan won’t be up for a while yet…why don’t we have some *fun*?”

Clark mumbled incoherently to himself as he shifted against her. His eyes remained closed even as one of his arms snaked its way to her back. Sleepily, he said, “Mmm, sure babe. Let’s just make sure that Lois doesn’t find out about this…she’d totally kill me.”

Lois gaped open-mouthed in shock at her husband. Now just who and what was he dreaming about!? Oh, he was going to get it! If he would just drop a name…

She kissed him passionately as she melded herself to him, trying to get him to spill the beans. Sure enough, Clark immediately responded by reaching for her breasts with his free hand as he moaned, “Oh, Ultrawoman…you’re almost as good as my wife…”

Realizing what he had done, Lois yelped indignantly as she thumped him on the chest as hard as she could. “Clark, that was *not* funny!” she screeched

For his part, Clark burst out laughing as he opened his eyes. “That was *so* funny,” he argued as he repositioned himself on top of her, holding his face inches above her own. “Really, Lois, you are *too* easy sometimes. But anyways, that’s not important. Now where were we when I ‘woke up’…”
clap Love the way the guy makes a complete turn around.

“I’m serious, too! Most people don’t even want to live near their *own* mother-in-law; you think they want to live next to *Superman’s* mother-in-law?”

Clark’s eyes widened as he raised his eyebrows. “Oh! I never even thought of it that way! Yeah, I suppose you guys are safe.”

“For sure. You know, between you and me, I think that Ellen is enjoying being the most feared woman in the world a bit *too* much.”
clap rotflol laugh lol laugh Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Sam

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Plus I just realized that "text-only" format does not mean "no italics", so now I feel like a complete dork for using awkward <> brackets for people's thoughts instead of italics. That put me in a non-writing mood too, lol.
Personally, I prefer brackets <> for thoughts. I guess I'm just used to seeing them...
Seeing thoughts in Italics is just a weeee bit confusing to me, because Italics are often also used for emphasis, flashbacks, background noise/narration, dual perspective within one story...etc.

Brackets <> I've only ever seen in thoughts, translations from foreign languages, and the occasional action, so I understand them better in that context.

Good luck on your idea! If it's anything like the stuff you've been posting, you may be in line for a kerth next year (or whenever you finish).

I'll be back with some proper fdk soon---I'm in the middle of making soup! *runs*

---

*back!*

Clark mumbled incoherently to himself as he shifted against her. His eyes remained closed even as one of his arms snaked its way to her back. Sleepily, he said, “Mmm, sure babe. Let’s just make sure that Lois doesn’t find out about this…she’d totally kill me.”
LOL! goofy

The hit-and-run drivers cringed as they studiously avoided looking at Superman.
Can more than one person be a hit-and-run driver? I mean, cars only have one steering wheel...
Sorry. Going back to the fic, now! ^_^

The driver jumped nervously, while the passenger simply looked sullen. Finally mustering the courage to speak, the driver croaked, “Aw man, you used to be one of the *cool* cops, Superman.”

Clark’s eyes widened. “Are you saying that people have gotten off the hook before because I didn’t read them their rights?”

“Well no, but it was nice being arrested without having to put up with hearing that boring stuff all over again.”
*snork!* Hahahaha! thumbsup

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have to say, despite your lack of enthusiasm for writing it, this story turned out even more hilarious than the ones before it! smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Merriwether
Merriwether
I could see a Kerth nom for comedy in this story's future. Love seeing your imagination at work, vsp. It's hilarious.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard