Okay, here's my first attempt at a proper fdk.

Cuddling up closer to Clark, Lois gently rubbed his cheek with one of her hands as she cooed, “Honey, wake up! Jonathan won’t be up for a while yet…why don’t we have some *fun*?”

Clark mumbled incoherently to himself as he shifted against her. His eyes remained closed even as one of his arms snaked its way to her back. Sleepily, he said, “Mmm, sure babe. Let’s just make sure that Lois doesn’t find out about this…she’d totally kill me.”

Lois gaped open-mouthed in shock at her husband. Now just who and what was he dreaming about!? Oh, he was going to get it! If he would just drop a name…

She kissed him passionately as she melded herself to him, trying to get him to spill the beans. Sure enough, Clark immediately responded by reaching for her breasts with his free hand as he moaned, “Oh, Ultrawoman…you’re almost as good as my wife…”

Realizing what he had done, Lois yelped indignantly as she thumped him on the chest as hard as she could. “Clark, that was *not* funny!” she screeched

For his part, Clark burst out laughing as he opened his eyes. “That was *so* funny,” he argued as he repositioned himself on top of her, holding his face inches above her own. “Really, Lois, you are *too* easy sometimes. But anyways, that’s not important. Now where were we when I ‘woke up’…”
clap Love the way the guy makes a complete turn around.

“I’m serious, too! Most people don’t even want to live near their *own* mother-in-law; you think they want to live next to *Superman’s* mother-in-law?”

Clark’s eyes widened as he raised his eyebrows. “Oh! I never even thought of it that way! Yeah, I suppose you guys are safe.”

“For sure. You know, between you and me, I think that Ellen is enjoying being the most feared woman in the world a bit *too* much.”
clap rotflol laugh lol laugh Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Sam

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane