Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OMG, I was praying that Becca didn't get caught. Then she could have run home and gotten help!

This chapter kept me on edge. I assume that these are Bureau 39 men who are searching for Clark's ship.

Both Clark and Becca are caught so now Clark will feel even more guilty because they had some unresolved emothions hanging between them. Maybe Lois will somehow come to their rescue and Becca will see that she really isn't all that bad.

Please, hurry back!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hmmmm, Barbara, I can't say too many enthusiastic things about this chapter (you know about me and horrible A-plots). Ah, but this chapter does open up the possibility that Lois will become a heroine by saving Clark and Becca. Also, Becca can become a tiny heroine too, by encouraging Clark and helping him stay awake and fight his pain and weakness. Both Lois and Becca can become heroes here. If they work together to save Clark, this will be a great way to faroge a strong solidarity between Lois and Becca.

So, no, this is not my favorite chapter, Barbara, but it really does open up great possibilities!
thumbsup

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup We need a heroine to save them maybe Lois is starting to get weary.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
oh great part but a bad cliffhanger. So come back and let us have a happy ending.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hehe, yeah, I knew this would get me in trouble. I'm glad that you liked this part, though. Or half-liked it as in Ann's case.

Can't help it, I'm an A-plot addict blush

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great chapter!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, no! help

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part, Barbara. Sorry it took me so long to get to it. More feedback next time.

Come back soon!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard