Hi guys, I am back (after a long time taking care of my kids and real life )with this story, its a crossover, hope you guys like it.I am glad to be back, I missed you guys alot.

Karla

Title: Trapped
Author: Karla
Series: Btvs/Lois and Clark
Pairings: You find out
Rating: PG I guess
Disclaimer: I own nothing

Chapter 1

Metropolis, New Troy, October 5th. 2001 ,10:30a.m.

“Look Clark, I don’t care if she is your friend or not, Lana is not invited to the wedding” Lois was beginning to get frustrated, she and Clark had been discussing table arrangements for their up coming wedding, it was getting late and nothing had been accomplished.
“I know honey, but I didn’t tell her she was invited, she just thought that she could go” Clark was trying to be calm, he knew Lois and how she could react sometimes.

“And why did she do that Clark?” Lois voice was getting louder.

“Because we have been friends for a long time Lois, and I told you, she is just like that”

“So let me understand this, you are Superman, you are the strongest men on earth and your high school sweetheart controls you?”

“No, honey please, she doesn’t control me, you know I love you Lois, she is just an old friend, I am marring you” he spoke in the same sweet tone that always make Lois weak in the knees.

“Ok, she can go, but I don’t want to hear of other ex-girlfriends going to the wedding, ok?”

“She is the only one honey” and he kissed her, in the sweet but passionate way that Lois loved so much.

Lois was in heaven, she will never get tired of kissing Clark, and she couldn’t believe that she was so blind to think that Clark and Superman were two different guys. Oh God she was so in love with him, and she was so happy to be with him and Clark trusted her with his secret. True it was just six months ago that he finally told her but he did tell her and that was enough for her. Oh this felt so good, Lois was so happy but then Clark abruptly stopped the kiss.

“What is it Clark?”

“Sirens, I have to go honey, see you at “The Planet” he gave her a quick peck on the lips and was off before she could blink. Lois always hated these quick hasty good byes, they always left her feeling worried and alone.

Sunnydale, California, October 5th. 2001 10:45 a.m.

“Can anyone explain to me what are we doing at a cemetery if it’s the morning? I thought this was a night thing” grumbled Xander as he trailed behind Buffy and Willow.

“Last night some demons were looking for something at this crypt and we are checking it in the morning when we can concentrate without being attacked by vampires” Buffy was getting tired of this, it was always the same with Xander, he thought everything was about him.

“Ok then, fine by me, it’s not like I have a life or something” He was being sarcastic now.

Willow rolled her eyes at Xander “Stop complaining Xander, we are almost done and then you can go live your life”

They were leaving the crypt when they saw a man on the ground, he looked really pale and he was bleeding in several different places, there were ropes all over his body, they looked really tight and there was a glowing green stone lying next to him. They worked quickly to free the man from the ropes.

Xander tried to help him to get up “Wow, you look really bad man, we better get you to the hospital”

“No, please just get that stone away from me, it hurts me”

“Ok” said Buffy while throwing the stone away.

“Where is Lois? I want to see Lois, please just help me get to “The Planet”

Willow smiled at him “You are at the planet, you are just confused, who is Lois?”

“My fiancée, Lois, Lois Lane, we work at “The Planet”

Buffy was feeling frustrated now and she was beginning to think this was crazy “Ok”

Xander was trying to stay calm because the man was really hurt and confused “What is your name?”

“My name is Clark Kent”

“Wait a minute, the green stone that hurts you, Lois Lane, “The Planet.”....” Xander was panicking now, this had to be a sick joke “You can’t be him, unless” he added “ WILLOW!!!!!!

Willow was looking at him now with worry written all over her face “What? “

Xander was getting louder but he didn’t care, she had done it again “Have you been casting spells near comic books?”

Willow was scared now “No I swear, it wasn’t me, I promise”

Buffy was getting mad, “Tell me you didn’t do this”

“I promise guys, it wasn’t me, I don’t know what is going on, and please you have to believe me”

“Ok, Wills, I believe you, we believe you” his voice was calm now “right Buffy?”

“Of course” Buffy was trying to remember breathing, this could not be happening, her life was so complicated and the craziness kept coming.

“Guys, we have to help him and find out what’s going on here " Willow gave Buffy a pointed glaze and added “let’s take him to your house.”

‘Can my life suck more’ Buffy thought as they left the cemetery, she was not happy about this entire situation. She didn’t need more turmoil, being the slayer was turmoil enough.

Metropolis, New Troy, October 5th. 2001, 2:30p.m.

“Yes Jimmy, I will talk to Perry, just let me try to call Clark again “

Maybe there was a story somewhere Lois and he is busy”

“The story was like 4 hour ago, I am starting to get worried , the robbery is old news now Jimmy and Clark is not back yet” Lois paced back and forth as she spoke

“He will be back Lois, don’t worry” reassured Jimmy

TBC...

So....Did you like it? Hate it? Want more?Want to forget this ever happened? Just let me know. smile

Karla