Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
comments, suggestions, razz here, please.

Columnist
Columnist
laugh

Great installment!!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Windfall

A wonderful part! thumbsup

I love Lois and Clark's dialogue. Their banter is great. clap

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
The real scary thing about this is that I think I actually followed the soap plot somewhat. help

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, I didn't even *try* to follow the plot, but I started goofy

Things took a surprisingly serious turn with the secret Supes thingy, but this is still great fun. Looking forward to MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally posted by RL:
"Don't worry", my schizophrenic part of me says to the other part. "The men in the white coats will be here shortly to come and get us." Or is that my evil twin who said that?
[soapbox] Ahem, science teacher here. Schizophrenia is NOT the same as multiple-personality disorder. [/soapbox]

Now, as far as the fic, this is lots of fun! And I noticed a few . . . bonuses. laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry, I guess I got it wrong. Suppose it's a common mistake. Hearing multiple voices and other such hallucinations isn't the same thing as multiple personalities. Both are common soap themes, though.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Merriwether
Merriwether
Very common, and the soaps perpetuate the problem. razz

Ahem, and to get this back on topic, I liked how things suddenly started to get way too close for Clark's comfort. laugh

[Edit: I also apologize for starting this. It is a sensitive topic for me, sorry.]

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Still enjoying this one, Windfall - nice to see it back again! You seem to have caught the character of US soaps pretty well. goofy Looking forward to part three. smile

[Edit: I also apologize for starting this. It is a sensitive topic for me, sorry.]
This is always a difficult one, isn't it? Some of the 'off topic' debates and discussions which arise naturally in the middle of comments folders can be fascinating and I've enjoyed many of them and even learned something useful now and then for future stories.

But they can also distract everyone from the main point of the folder - commenting on the story - and that can be disappointing for the author if a debate really takes hold and comments get forgotten in the middle of it.

There have definitely been times when I've been intrigued by something OT in a comment on a story and wanted to explore it further but held back because I haven't wanted to distort attention away from comments. It's a dilemma all right.

Maybe authors need to set up two folders - one for comments and one for 'interesting discussions arising out of comments'! goofy

Anyway...now that I've dragged my post entirely OT... wink well done, Windfall - post more soon, please!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Welcome back.

Great part. smile1 She told him.

Finally, she closed the door slowly, then listened as Clark’s footsteps retreated. She leaned against the door for a moment, then blew out a breath, wondering why her heart was beating so fast. <I should be used to it by now; it happens whenever he’s near. Just like losing track of time.> She started at the random thoughts. <Why is Clark having this effect on me? It’s not like he, well, it’s not like I’m…no, it couldn’t be…>

Clark walked slowly down the steps of Lois’s apartment, his hands in his pockets. He could hear the sound of Lois’s rapidly beating heart, and though he wished it was because she felt the same way he felt for her, he knew differently. He turned to look up at her window, saw the light go out, and sighed.
goofy What a pair.

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Windfall,
great part
glad to see this back
more soon please
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard