Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
You know, I haven't really been paying attention to the story with the fires and everything . . . because this Child Services thing has been getting more and more intriguing.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Oh Maria, your theories are just incredible... laugh

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Kerth
Kerth
Wow, you left me hanging again. I could just as well start free-climbing, considering the amount of dangling I'm exposed to. wink

I, too, think that this whole child service plot gets more and more intriguing. I must admit, though, that I really like Maria's theories. They are good and sound!

Eagerly awaiting the next part...

Mellie

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Merriwether
Merriwether
Couldn't Becca stay at the Kents if need be?

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
During the school year, when her school is in Metropolis? I don't think so. Clark would probably have to find someone to babysit her in Metropolis while he and Lois went to Smallville.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
about the school thing -- it's close to New Year's. The school is likely to be closed a few days for that anyway, no?

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Had he forgotten to return a book to the library?
Had to pick up his cheese of the month club - this month was gjetost.
She still didn’t know anything about his mysterious appointment.
Yeah, where is Clark? I’ve forgotten.

“Well, your partner must have pissed someone off, maybe Margaret Donovan in person. She was responsible for his case back in Smallville. I’m pretty sure that whatever they did back there was all Child Services could legally do to get Rebecca Kent away from her dad. But that was to no avail, because there was no proof that he was harming his child in any way.
Oh, good. No proof that he was harming his child. But what did he do to Margaret Donavan? Why does she hate Clark Kent? You’re killing me here, Barbara.

“Well, your partner must have pissed someone off, maybe Margaret Donovan in person. She was responsible for his case back in Smallville. I’m pretty sure that whatever they did back there was all Child Services could legally do to get Rebecca Kent away from her dad. But that was to no avail, because there was no proof that he was harming his child in any way.
Well, that lady from Metropolis - what was it? Davis? - was awfully nasty. (I’ve met nasty people like that - and like Margaret Donavan.)

Please come back for more soon. I missed Becca and Clark.

One more thing. Who is Bernd the Bread?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

That's Bernd. He is the hero in a German TV show for kids. I haven't seen much of him yet, but he is hilarious. The only known depressive German bread. laugh

I missed Becca and Clark.
Oh, what can I do. When I write about Lois and Clark, you are mising Becca. And when Becca is there, you are calling for Lois. I've got a serious problem...

Mein Leben ist die Hölle, in bunt!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, he's cute.

What's the German say... I don't trust Babel Fish now.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Mein Leben ist die Hölle, in bunt!
Aha! I used Babel Fish anyway! Here's what I got:

My life is hell, in multicolored!
So, it's the Bernt the Bread quote. I kind of thought that's what the first part was, but I wasn't sure about the rest. One of these days, I might have to go to back college and take a class in German.

Here's Babel Fish, Barbara. Thought you might like to take a look. http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Your translation might be more appropriate, I hope mine isn't wrong, though.

But the word multicolored wouldn't fit to Bernd. I don't know how to explain.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Okay, I just tried Babelfish on a part of my story. eek eek eek

Oh my! This is so bad a translation! I've got trouble understanding what it actually means and that although I'm fairly good at German. wink

Top Banana
Top Banana
This was a very short...but great part, full of answers to some questions.

That's just so sad...child services I mean. But maybe Lois will be able to help Clark with this. Maybe Lois being there with Clark and Becca will provide a "more stable" home for Becca, a two parent home...hint... So Lois has to take Clark up on staying with them until she can get back to her apartment. evil

I just hope that Clark isn't angry with Lois for doing this. Now, I'm concerned that if they go to Smallville, Ms. Donovan will show her ugly head.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard