Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Oh, Smirky. About halfway through I was tempted to call this thread 15 minutes of infamy because of Clark's blunder, but after the end, there's nothing more fitting than AAAAAAARGH. Let's just say that if every chapter was as good as this, you could go for fifty more and I'd eagerly await each one.

Now, to specific stuff. First off, I love how you gave a hint of the old Clark peeking out in his banter with Lois. But then, the part with Clark falling asleep, and then realizing he had the keys to the car, it was such a heavy yet soft WHAM to wonderfully introduce some more relationship angst. I do hope he'll tell her, but he better tell her about California just before he tells her about Superman or else she may not let him get that part in.

Oh, and I thought that part with Lois' introspect was beautiful. It provided a great insight into why Lois still tolerates Clark and in the case of season two of the show, actually can still love him despite his running away without good explanation.

Then comes the true AAARGH. Lex is EVIL. Now Lex knows that she knows. Superman better be back to full strength soon.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You wrote:
“Lois,” Clark exclaimed with a slight chuckle, feeling a bit bemused and amused. “You say close the window. I say, ‘No. Let’s keep it open.’ You say, ‘It’s my car.’ I say, ‘But I want the window open.’ You say, ‘Too bad, Smallville. You want fresh air, get out and walk back to Kansas.’ And if I don’t get out myself, then I end up kung-foo-ed out onto the road, probably in front of an oncoming car, and you take over the driver’s seat. So no matter what I say, the window ends up rolled up.”

Clark closed his mouth with a snap, looking surprised at the sudden rush of words.

“What?!” Lois protested. “I would not—!” She caught sight of Clark’s nervous and quickly-fading half-grin and cut off with a glare, but her lip curled in the slightest smile nonetheless, which she quickly hid. She grunted, but she had a satisfied air about her. “I guess that’s the best you’ve got, Smallville. Now roll up the window.”

Clark lifted his eyebrows innocently, glad she hadn’t exploded on him. “No.”
rotflol

I love it! This is Classic Lane and Kent.

Although I must admit I was scraming "you are evil" by the time I was done.

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Top Banana
Top Banana
You are a genious at keeping us right at the edge, making us think that a revelation is about to come. Well, this is a job for Superman and Clark needs to tell her already!

Again, this was a very thrilling chapter. Don't be so long with the next post. notworthy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think Woody pretty much summed up a big arrrrgh from me!

Elsewhere, I *loved* the window fight. God, I just wish he'd tell her so she knows why he's acting like such a doormat these days. Clark needs not to carry this burden by himself.

Awww are you going to eventually kill off Lois' therapist?

That's all for now, possibly more later when I get tired of Dove campaigns.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I sense another wicked twist coming thumbsup

Please get them together soon, so they can fight it together. Or yet, maybe a good Lois rescue will force his flying power back (and make his backbone straight again). Snap out of it Clark!

Great chapter
doublel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard