Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Lilo & Stitch
Cute story but I completely missed the punch line. My kids are all grown, so I've never seen "Lilo & Stitch".

I did a google search and found
"Lilo & Stitch" offers a rocking soundtrack fit for a "King"! Included are five hit Elvis songs; a fiery rendition of "Burning Love, newly recorded by Grammy Award-nominated country singer Wynonna; and the A*Teens performing "Can't Help Falling in Love."
OK, now it makes sense. I can see why Perry likes it.

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
Well, there's even one scene where the blue little four-armed alien, Stitch, does an Elvis impersonation in the infamous sparkly white jumpsuit. And Lilo is the great Elvis fan in the movie.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What an adorable story! I love Perry's character and you really nailed the point of view of a thirteen year old.

Although, I gotta say, Lilo and Stitch is adorable and I don't think I would mind staying home to watch it at my age. smile1 Then again, thirteen is still that "I'm too cool for kid stuff" age, so maybe not...

Kerth
Kerth
Well, I'm twenty-six, and I still like 'Lilo and Stitch'. Then, again, I'm a great fan of Disney movies. blush But I thought that some teenagers would feel different about having to watch it once (or twice) again.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
V
vsp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
V
Hehe, cute.

I've never seen Lilo and Stitch, though - I might have to rent it now sometime. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute, Mellie!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Trust Perry to make the kids watch Lilo and Stitch! I love it though it's so cute!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Top Banana
Top Banana
I like Lilo & Stitch too, and I wouldn't mind having a day every year where I was guaranteed to watch it.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard