Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Framework4 FDK: Twenty Minutes With Uncle Perry - 02/17/07 03:53 PM
Lilo & Stitch
Cute story but I completely missed the punch line. My kids are all grown, so I've never seen "Lilo & Stitch".

I did a google search and found
"Lilo & Stitch" offers a rocking soundtrack fit for a "King"! Included are five hit Elvis songs; a fiery rendition of "Burning Love, newly recorded by Grammy Award-nominated country singer Wynonna; and the A*Teens performing "Can't Help Falling in Love."
OK, now it makes sense. I can see why Perry likes it.
Well, there's even one scene where the blue little four-armed alien, Stitch, does an Elvis impersonation in the infamous sparkly white jumpsuit. And Lilo is the great Elvis fan in the movie.
Posted By: Mercy Re: FDK: Twenty Minutes With Uncle Perry - 02/17/07 04:54 PM
What an adorable story! I love Perry's character and you really nailed the point of view of a thirteen year old.

Although, I gotta say, Lilo and Stitch is adorable and I don't think I would mind staying home to watch it at my age. smile1 Then again, thirteen is still that "I'm too cool for kid stuff" age, so maybe not...
Well, I'm twenty-six, and I still like 'Lilo and Stitch'. Then, again, I'm a great fan of Disney movies. blush But I thought that some teenagers would feel different about having to watch it once (or twice) again.
Posted By: vsp Re: FDK: Twenty Minutes With Uncle Perry - 02/17/07 05:31 PM
Hehe, cute.

I've never seen Lilo and Stitch, though - I might have to rent it now sometime. smile
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Twenty Minutes With Uncle Perry - 02/17/07 08:53 PM
Cute, Mellie!
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: Twenty Minutes With Uncle Perry - 02/18/07 03:29 PM
Trust Perry to make the kids watch Lilo and Stitch! I love it though it's so cute!
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Twenty Minutes With Uncle Perry - 02/21/07 08:44 AM
I like Lilo & Stitch too, and I wouldn't mind having a day every year where I was guaranteed to watch it.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards