Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I read this on the nfic side, but had to see what you did to make it gfic. I have to say, this is about as close to n as you can get and it amazes me how you can describe something so vaguely and yet so powerfully.

Again all bow to Sue. thumbsup

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, it's amazing isn't it? <g>

<DJ bows before her queen>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am humbled by your gift. notworthy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I also had to read it here because I wasn't sure how you were going to pull it off as a G fic but you did it with ease it seems. Beautiful job (pun intended) But I liked the JOB you did in the nfic better ;-) Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
/me groans

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sue, you are my hero. If it wasn't for your stories, I might not have joined the boards. Just listening to everyone tease you about what you've cut out of the PG version makes me itch to get into the nfic folder.

Your stories are amazing and if you aren't a writer outside of fanfic, you should be. I'm in awe of your talent to capture people and situations so vividly and realistically. You draw me into your world every time.

Kerth
Kerth
party

All that time spent agonizing over hacking away at the story is so worth it now. Thanks guys!

Hi, Mercy! I'm flattered and delighted to hear from you. Welcome to the boards! I think you're really going to like it here - everyone is so nice and supportive. It's a great place to be.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
Top Banana
if you aren't a writer outside of fanfic, you should be.
I'm not the only one who thinks that, eh? wink I've got so many books, I've got a bookcase in my bedroom. laugh I'm a member of the audience that buys - and I believe you are one of the most commercial fic/nfic writers around. thumbsup

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard