Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: woody FDK:Platonic 10 or All Bow to Sue - 02/15/07 05:37 PM
I read this on the nfic side, but had to see what you did to make it gfic. I have to say, this is about as close to n as you can get and it amazes me how you can describe something so vaguely and yet so powerfully.

Again all bow to Sue. thumbsup
Posted By: Matrix Re: FDK:Platonic 10 or All Bow to Sue - 02/15/07 07:21 PM
Yes, it's amazing isn't it? <g>

<DJ bows before her queen>
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK:Platonic 10 or All Bow to Sue - 02/15/07 10:34 PM
I am humbled by your gift. notworthy
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK:Platonic 10 or All Bow to Sue - 02/16/07 05:31 AM
I also had to read it here because I wasn't sure how you were going to pull it off as a G fic but you did it with ease it seems. Beautiful job (pun intended) But I liked the JOB you did in the nfic better ;-) Laura
Posted By: woody Re: FDK:Platonic 10 or All Bow to Sue - 02/16/07 09:51 AM
/me groans
Posted By: Mercy Re: FDK:Platonic 10 or All Bow to Sue - 02/16/07 12:30 PM
Sue, you are my hero. If it wasn't for your stories, I might not have joined the boards. Just listening to everyone tease you about what you've cut out of the PG version makes me itch to get into the nfic folder.

Your stories are amazing and if you aren't a writer outside of fanfic, you should be. I'm in awe of your talent to capture people and situations so vividly and realistically. You draw me into your world every time.
Posted By: Sue S. Re: FDK:Platonic 10 or All Bow to Sue - 02/16/07 03:47 PM
party

All that time spent agonizing over hacking away at the story is so worth it now. Thanks guys!

Hi, Mercy! I'm flattered and delighted to hear from you. Welcome to the boards! I think you're really going to like it here - everyone is so nice and supportive. It's a great place to be.
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK:Platonic 10 or All Bow to Sue - 02/17/07 12:02 PM
if you aren't a writer outside of fanfic, you should be.
I'm not the only one who thinks that, eh? wink I've got so many books, I've got a bookcase in my bedroom. laugh I'm a member of the audience that buys - and I believe you are one of the most commercial fic/nfic writers around. thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards