Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Here's the feedback thread! Knock yourselves out. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
V
vsp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
V
"To be 'steamed' is to be annoyed?"

Lol, for some reason I never get tired of alien jokes like that. My favorite one was from Stargate SG-1, I think it went "Undomesticated Equines could not keep me away" or something to that effect.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hehe . . . Yeah, Lara's got the formal speech down; she's just trying for the vernacular and the slang now.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Okay - I really shouldn't have started this - because I want to know what happens and if the last couple of parts are any indication it'll be a while frown .

More soon please smile .
Carol

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yeah, I'm kinda slow like that, when it comes to writing. But I WILL continue this fic! Thanks for the feedback!

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Steamed?” his mother asked. Clark thought she might be a linguist, with all of the definitions she’d been asking him for, both before and during their flight.
That’s so funny (and so true) when you are trying to learn the slang of another language.

Can I suggest posting just a bit of the previous part with your posts to remind us of what was happening?

Nice part, Darcy.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Can I suggest posting just a bit of the previous part with your posts to remind us of what was happening?
Come to think of it, I think I had a re-cap at the beginning of chapter four. I thought I'd done the same thing with chapter five, but it looks like, what with my posting so late at night, I'd forgotten to do that. I'll put a re-cap at the top of the next chapter for sure. smile

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard