Next Thread
Print Thread
#38501 02/03/07 07:33 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Oh, yeah, Sue...loved the quick turn around! hyper

Your writing is just absolutely fabulous! The tent scene is just so well wrtten as is the rest of the story. Finally, they are together...at least from one aspect and maybe they'll be together...in all aspects in the next chapter.

So hurry up with part 9!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#38502 02/04/07 02:26 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ya know, when I first saw this was part "8/?" I wondered... seems like Sue already got them turned around and fixed up so how much more of the story can there be, and how can she still not *know*... but then I read this section and decided, the heck with it, you could keep this up for another 20 parts and I wouldn't complain. (Did I mention I'm fuzzy-headed due to a cold?)

This was so sweet. They're learning more about each other and getting more comfortable, and the sparks, they are a-flyin'. Hubba-hubba!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#38503 02/04/07 04:27 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I don't know. This fic is really getting heavily into all that 'yucky-stuff'. But then, Clark can still screw it up. This is during his greatest lunkhead period.

Time for some death and destruction.

Tank (who had better go check on his meds after reading this instalment)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard