Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
This piece is the best of the whole series. It cracked me up in so many places, it's hard to remember all of them.

“Yeah, I know. But my dad and I don’t have the luxury of such vices. You do it once, and then it becomes easier to do it again. And the more you do it, the easier it becomes. Then, before you know it, you start doing bigger things, and still bigger things after that. Such is the nature of evil.” Jonathan said.
I simply love the way Jonathan explains his ethics.

As he wrapped his arms around Lois and leaned over to breathe on her neck, Clark murmured, “If only they knew just how much action I get…”

“You know, I *really* could have done without hearing that!” Jonathan said as he walked into the room, seemingly out of nowhere.
I bet he could! blush

“All right, so what should I fill out under ethnicity? Should I check ‘Caucasian’ or ‘Other’?” Jonathan asked.

Clark scratched his head. “Well, I check ‘Other’ and write in ‘Kryptonian’…but I guess you could go with either one.” he replied.

Taking a look at the form, he brightened up. “Well, it says ‘check all that apply’ – so I guess you just check both boxes and write in ‘Kryptonian’ on the line for ‘Other’!” he said cheerfully as he beamed at his son.

Jonathan fervently prayed that the college officials wouldn’t think that he was some kind of weirdo.
This whole bit was just great! goofy

“Mom! Thank goodness you’re there! Look, there’s an emergency here, and I don’t know what to do!” Jonathan spoke frantically.

As quickly as he could, he provided his mother with the details of the situation.

“Oh my god, OK, don’t panic, here’s what I think you should do…” Lois started babbling nervously.

After listening to his mother’s directions, Jonathan steeled himself for the ordeal that was to come. <It’s now or never> he thought as he flew down towards the trapped individual.
And all of that fuss for a kitty on a tree! party

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great finish! LOVE IT!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
SUPER-KID SAVES KITTEN FROM TREE!
clap

All-in-all, very well done. notworthy

Now where is the sequel?
wildguy

~•~
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
rotflol rotflol jump

Cute very cute

Originally posted by vsp:

“Jimmy! Is this the quality of the help that you hire around here?? How the heck am I supposed to get my computer fixed if the tech support guy keeps flying out the window???”

I like that both he and Clark work in fields where their powers are not useful.

Very nicely done.

Framework4
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
laugh rotflol

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hee! lol

Excellent tag line!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard