Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38215 01/30/07 06:39 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
smile Well now, if no one is convinced that your English is getting better after reading this (which is all you an none of me nitpicking over grammatical errors) - then I'm going to have to put up billboards. *lol*

But really, the man from the future could have stopped to think just for a minute. It wouldn’t have hurt.
hehehehe! No... the man form the future - if he is who I think he is would never do that. Thinking about someone other than himself. AH! *lol*

Nice story - I think you did a great job with Dr. Klein. He's really much more interested in his research than he is in knowing what these guys want or why there's there or what's going to happen to him anyway. That's just exactly how I see him on the show and your characterization is just exactly like that. smile Well done!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What monster could do such a thing to a scientist?
What a great line. If I wasn’t aleady using one of your lines as part of my signature...

Who would have guessed that Kryptonians could be compatible with Earthlings?
Jor-El? (But then he did say that in Foundling.)

And if it wasn’t? Dr. Klein remembered the embarrassed expression on the hero’s face. He couldn’t ask him for another sample, could he?
ROFLOL!!

Sequel. Sequel.

Oh, Barbara that was just priceless!! (And you did all that without a beta? Bravo! Great English!)

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks, Lara, Nancy. You're making my day. I already thought that this was waaaay to stupid.

dance

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now I'm intrigued! I want a continuation!

And I agree, your English is improving a lot. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Merriwether
Merriwether
Poor Klein. He doesn't get how evil these guys are and what their purpose is.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Features Writer
Features Writer
I liked it! smile

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
K
Blogger
Blogger
K
Your opening was so neat, I was totally drawn into it. Is there any more! I'm so interested in knowing what's going on. Please continue it!
hyper

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh! Yes Please! More! MOre! MORE!!!!!
iit was fanastic...
great characterisation....

you really know the scientist... much more important to not stuff up the experiment! huh (and I've stuffed up a few... it is no fun writing "our experiment didnt work out... next time, I will make sure I turn the other way before sneezing on the DNA matching tests... especially the DNA tests on murder charges....If only i was a nuclear physisicist... they do all their work behind lead doors....) LOL it was never THAT bad,

but it is my worst nightmare if i were to do that...

your story was great, if you forgot in this LL attampt at a sentence that ends up rambling longer and longer, with no point to it at all whatsoever

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks for the nice feedback. dizzy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A sequel?
Oh, yeah! I want to see what happens: when Klein gets away from the bad guys, when he finishes the test, and most especially when he tells Superman about those little wiggly guys... laugh

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Really cute. But with Klein's bedside manner, I'm sure he could figure out some way to ask for more. wink

Elisabeth

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
A sequel? Of course! I want to see Superman bring Lois to Doctor Klein for confirmation that she is really pregnant!

Ann

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I want to see Superman bring Lois to Doctor Klein for confirmation that she is really pregnant!
Wow! Interesting idea, Ann. I'm gonna think about that one. So maybe there will be another sequel. I don't promise anything, though.

But you posted in the wrong folder, Ann. After all, Seeing Microscopes *has* a sequel wink

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I want to see Superman bring Lois to Doctor Klein for confirmation that she is really pregnant!
Wow! Interesting idea, Ann. I'm gonna think about that one. So maybe there will be another sequel. I don't promise anything, though.

But you posted in the wrong folder, Ann. After all, Seeing Microscopes *has* a sequel wink

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Stupid PC!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard