Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaraMoon FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/30/07 10:39 AM
smile Well now, if no one is convinced that your English is getting better after reading this (which is all you an none of me nitpicking over grammatical errors) - then I'm going to have to put up billboards. *lol*

But really, the man from the future could have stopped to think just for a minute. It wouldn’t have hurt.
hehehehe! No... the man form the future - if he is who I think he is would never do that. Thinking about someone other than himself. AH! *lol*

Nice story - I think you did a great job with Dr. Klein. He's really much more interested in his research than he is in knowing what these guys want or why there's there or what's going to happen to him anyway. That's just exactly how I see him on the show and your characterization is just exactly like that. smile Well done!
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/30/07 10:49 AM
What monster could do such a thing to a scientist?
What a great line. If I wasn’t aleady using one of your lines as part of my signature...

Who would have guessed that Kryptonians could be compatible with Earthlings?
Jor-El? (But then he did say that in Foundling.)

And if it wasn’t? Dr. Klein remembered the embarrassed expression on the hero’s face. He couldn’t ask him for another sample, could he?
ROFLOL!!

Sequel. Sequel.

Oh, Barbara that was just priceless!! (And you did all that without a beta? Bravo! Great English!)
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/30/07 11:44 AM
Thanks, Lara, Nancy. You're making my day. I already thought that this was waaaay to stupid.

dance
Posted By: DSDragon Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/30/07 12:22 PM
Now I'm intrigued! I want a continuation!

And I agree, your English is improving a lot. smile
Posted By: woody Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/30/07 01:02 PM
Poor Klein. He doesn't get how evil these guys are and what their purpose is.
Posted By: alcyone Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/30/07 03:30 PM
I liked it! smile
Posted By: Keri Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/30/07 05:24 PM
Your opening was so neat, I was totally drawn into it. Is there any more! I'm so interested in knowing what's going on. Please continue it!
hyper
Posted By: beethoven Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/30/07 06:17 PM
Oh! Yes Please! More! MOre! MORE!!!!!
iit was fanastic...
great characterisation....

you really know the scientist... much more important to not stuff up the experiment! huh (and I've stuffed up a few... it is no fun writing "our experiment didnt work out... next time, I will make sure I turn the other way before sneezing on the DNA matching tests... especially the DNA tests on murder charges....If only i was a nuclear physisicist... they do all their work behind lead doors....) LOL it was never THAT bad,

but it is my worst nightmare if i were to do that...

your story was great, if you forgot in this LL attampt at a sentence that ends up rambling longer and longer, with no point to it at all whatsoever
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 01/31/07 05:42 AM
Thanks for the nice feedback. dizzy
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 02/01/07 06:03 PM
A sequel?
Oh, yeah! I want to see what happens: when Klein gets away from the bad guys, when he finishes the test, and most especially when he tells Superman about those little wiggly guys... laugh
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 02/04/07 03:33 PM
Really cute. But with Klein's bedside manner, I'm sure he could figure out some way to ask for more. wink

Elisabeth
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 02/04/07 07:22 PM
A sequel? Of course! I want to see Superman bring Lois to Doctor Klein for confirmation that she is really pregnant!

Ann
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 02/05/07 01:26 AM
I want to see Superman bring Lois to Doctor Klein for confirmation that she is really pregnant!
Wow! Interesting idea, Ann. I'm gonna think about that one. So maybe there will be another sequel. I don't promise anything, though.

But you posted in the wrong folder, Ann. After all, Seeing Microscopes *has* a sequel wink
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 02/05/07 12:23 AM
I want to see Superman bring Lois to Doctor Klein for confirmation that she is really pregnant!
Wow! Interesting idea, Ann. I'm gonna think about that one. So maybe there will be another sequel. I don't promise anything, though.

But you posted in the wrong folder, Ann. After all, Seeing Microscopes *has* a sequel wink
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 02/05/07 12:19 AM

Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Seeing Microscopes 1/1 - 02/05/07 12:30 AM

Stupid PC!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards