Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Couldn't find a feedback thread for this one, so I decided to create one. Great continuation! I'm looking forward to the next part.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
This is a different idea of how Lois and Clark might react if and when their secret was exposed. Actually, I like the approach. If they don't act like there's anything to apologize for, most people will think there isn't. Good job.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
V
vsp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
V
Thanks for the feedback smile

But I actually posted to say that you don't really have to wait for the next part - I already posted part 5 a couple of days ago.

You can get to it from the table of contents here
Table of Contents

EDIT: oh wait never mind, I saw the thread titled Part IV: A Day At Work and assumed you were talking about Part IV. Looks like the thread should be titled Part V. (Part IV was "A Day at School")

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nah, I just had the wrong roman numeral in the subject line. I fixed it though. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just wanted to say--- I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!

Now where is part 6? wildguy

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard