Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay! Another continuation! I hope I actually remember to follow it this time. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Yeah, maybe you could wink I like readers, lots of them...

Perhaps someone might want to do a summary. I tried and though I was good in school at summarizing, I don't get it done now. Just in case anyone is interested in a summary anyway, of course!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks to LaraMooon for being my beta-reader. You really do a great job, girl!
blush mmm... only when I don't promise I'll look at your story and end up working on an nfic instead... peep sorries... it's all Lois' fault, she started begging and then, what was I supposed to do? Not let Clark go down to her room? I'm much to scared of Mad Dog Lane to do that to her! *lol*

I know I've told you a million times before, but I'm going to repeat so everyone knows. wink I *love* your A-plot. Love them! Totally!! There's anough clues for us to figure some things out that Lois and Clark don't understand, yet enough to keep us guessing as well. And to me, that makes the best stories. I like mysteries. And what I like above all is not being able to figure things out so quickly that it spoils the story - you, my friend, keep me guessing right up until the end every time and I just plain love that!!

Excellent part. smile (I miss Becca a little, though... hehehe!)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
wow you can't leave us here. What a cliffhanger. thumbsup

Love your story and I do the happy dance because there are new parts with Becca.

Hope Lois and Clark will find each other. Becca needs a mom. wink

Kerth
Kerth
I loved it and loved it and - suddenly it ended?!?

Not a cliffhanger again!!! I would have loved even more of it. Honestly.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nicely done. Don't keep us hanging on! hail

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow, Barbara. That was such an ominous beginning, with young Martha and Jonathan Kent strolling down the streets of Smallville with their new little baby boy as all those ominous dark vans with darkened windshields come driving by. *shudder*

And Henry Meadows found those glowing stones, eh? Glowing green. Ugh.

Back in the present, I quite agree with Maria that I would like to see Clark suggesting to Lois that she could stay with him in his apartment!

And both Lois and Clark dismissed Jimmy's background research? They shouldn't. No doubt Jimmy had uncovered Henry Meadow's ties to Smallville, 1966, and Clark's arrival on the Earth.

And now a very, very unfriendly woman has come to see Clark. I'm sure she's up to no good...

Fascinating beginning, Barbara! And I have to tell you I love the title of your story.

Ann

Merriwether
Merriwether
Ah, but Clark's reading through Jimmy's research, so if there's something there, he'll find it, right? sad

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
And I have to tell you I love the title of your story.
I'm not sure I agree, let's see what the future brings. In fact I'm a bit afraid of the title and not only because "Serendipitous" is even more difficult to pronounce than "immediately". (It took us 45 minutes to wrap our tongue around that word. wink )

Back in the present, I quite agree with Maria that I would like to see Clark suggesting to Lois that she could stay with him in his apartment!
Hehehe! I bet you do! peep sorries... it's all Lois' fault, she started begging and then, what was I supposed to do? Not let Clark go down to her room? I'm much to scared of Mad Dog Lane to do that to her! *lol* </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with you Lara, you just couldn't let her wait for Clark. I wouldn't have wanted to wait either, if I was Lois.

Excellent part. (I miss Becca a little, though... hehehe!)
Come on, Lara, you've already read the parts with her, so honestly, why do you complain, huh? devil

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. You made my day! Really! I'll be back as soon as I can.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Come on, Lara, you've already read the parts with her, so honestly, why do you complain, huh?
I'm not complaining. And I will get to the next part *today*.

I just meant because... well.. there's no Becca in that part here. *sniffle* wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Here you go... I seriously hope that I will manage to wrap Clark and Becca's story up now. It really is about time, I think.
Oh, come on, Barbara. I’m not sure this kind of story can be ‘wrapped’ up. It’s just all too sweet.

I love the titles you come up with. (And I wrote that before I read Ann's feedback. Hey, you could always try to prononce 'supercalafragilisticexpialadocious'!

he forgot about the problems he had had in the run-up.
I lost you here. Run-up? What do you mean?

They would take them to the Smithsonian Institute in Metropolis.
Cute. The Smithsonian in Metropolis.

She had to find something soon, else her savings would melt like snow in the sun.
I know the feeling, Lois.

Clark turned incredibly pale at the sight of the unfriendly woman seated in front of his desk.
Oh, no! Not the social worker again. Or is that the principal?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just gotten to this point (and enjoying the ride), so perhaps it will be resolved later on, but for now:
Clark had never been happier with an apartment. It was bright and after Clark had renovated, it was also very homey. There was a bathroom and the living room and bedroom were separated. A spiral staircase let to another room Rebecca had chosen as hers. It was barely believable that of all places he had found a flat in Metropolis that offered Becca a room of her own. Most of the time she had had her bed within his room. It had been okay for her, but now that she was growing older, he felt that she needed her privacy. And there was another room they both didn’t really know how to use.
Clark is really dense. Must be all that dense molecular structure.

On a side note. Assuming that it's the apartment on Clinton Street, where is the extra bedroom? I never noticed on the show. Or was this poetic license in preparation for Lois slight pyrotechnic mishap?

Clark sweating: Hm, green K?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard