Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#37129 01/10/07 09:53 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I want to be Sue, I want to be Sue!!
Sure, it sounds fun and glamourous but it's not nearly as exciting to be me with pneumonia. frown

Something for Tank? I am *not* cutting my hair!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#37130 01/10/07 01:19 PM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
DJ, that was so damn funny! You have got to continue this!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#37131 01/11/07 02:13 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Cornelia! Glad it gave you a good laugh. I'm not sure you "really" want to be Sue right now - any of you - maybe my version of Sue <g>.

Hello Symbolicangel. Feel better! I hope your cold is getting better. Hee hee, there just isn't enough Clark to go around, is there? <g>

SUE!!! Oh, Sue! Hi there!

Wait a minute...

<DJ looks at clock> Shouldn't you have been in bed asleep when you posted this? <raises eyebrow> Naughty Sue - don't make me have Clark put you back in bed. <wink>

Ha ha ha! ROTFL at the *not* cutting your hair comment. You do realize that *I'm* the one writing this story, don't you? wink Oh, but don't worry, I haven't written you cutting your hair, that's not what I had... <g>

Feel better Sue!!!

Hi Lisa! Glad you enjoyed it. I do plan to continue it. I may have the next part posted sometime today/tonight. <g>

Thank you again, all of you, for all the comments and fdk - I'm tickled to death that everyone enjoyed this so much.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#37132 01/11/07 04:19 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have a little bit of time, so I'll try to comment and say just a little more than "hot damn"!

Sue pulled another Kleenex out of the box beside her bed. She lifted it to her nose and made a face. It really didn’t matter how soft they claimed these tissues to be, or whether or not they had aloe, lotion, or some other moisturizer in them, by the time you blew your nose for the fiftieth time, it still hurt. It might as well have been sandpaper.
Isn't this so true? frown

What was even worse was the fact that as stuffy as her nose was, the blowing didn’t do much good.
I know the feeling....

She tossed the used sandpaper at the trashcan she had next to her bed. It hit the rim and threatened to lean the wrong way.
I would have missed.

“Don’t you do it,” she threatened. The Kleenex apparently decided it didn’t want to mess with her, not with the mood she was in today, and it obediently fell into the can.
...but Sue didn't!!! drool

Now to find that movie.

After a few minutes of sitting on the edge of the bed, trying to get the room to quit spinning and her head to quit throbbing, she managed to stand up and walk a few feet towards her bedroom door.

Where had she left that movie? She started to go downstairs. No, no she wouldn’t have left it down there. Not where her son could find it.
This sounds like Sue... wink

Sure, there was a lot of kissing and touching – oooh, and there was that ‘thigh’ scene from ‘Sex, Lies, and Video’
Guess I've missed out on something when I haven't seen that one, eh?

“I’m coming,” she yelled in disgust, continuing to mutter something about never getting any peace and quiet. If her luck held true, it was probably her boss coming by to bring her more work to catch up on.
Wouldn't have surprised you, Sue, would it?

“I’m coming,” she yelled in disgust, continuing to mutter something about never getting any peace and quiet. If her luck held true, it was probably her boss coming by to bring her more work to catch up on.
A pair of scissors? Is that what inspired Sue's haircut worries? Sue, did you see Lara's picture of "bald Lois", except that bald Lois didn't have Lois's face... I wonder whose face it might have been?

Never being one to read the card first, Sue opened the box
Hmmm, yes, that's what Sue would do, right?

It was a pen. One of those fancy, shiny, gold-accented, black ballpoint pens – the twist kind. She hefted it in her hand. It felt pretty heavy, which probably meant it was a good one.
Well, well, well - was it during Faustian that we discussed people who stole our pens?

It wrote like liquid silk.
Can I have one, too? Please?

Just then, a ding sounded from her laptop. That would be her e-mail notifier. Someone was online. She lifted the lid and glanced at the screen. It was DJ. DJ was checking on her to see if she was feeling any better.
Aaaah! I love the verisimilitude (is that what you call it?) of this!!!

Not much,’ she typed. ‘Wish I wasn’t sick. Ugh! This blows – in more ways than one.’ Sue inserted a frowny face after the sentence.

‘Poor Sue. <hugs> You know what I wish? I wish I hadn’t had to go back to work,’ DJ typed back. ‘No. You know what I really wish? I wish I could write fanfic for a living.’

‘Heh – me too.’

‘Now, come on, Sue. Be honest. What do you really wish?’

Sue had picked up her pen again and was looking at it while she had been waiting for DJ’s response. Sue put her pen to her notebook and wrote a quick sentence. Then she typed the sentence into the chat window.

‘I wish I really did have Clark Kent in my closet – snort.’
I love it!!!! clap

Ann

#37133 01/11/07 02:09 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was just way to funny cant wait to see how this turns out. DJ you are too awesome for words. Sue I hope you feel better and if you do happen to find Clark in your closet remember tat sharing is caring <g>

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
#37134 01/11/07 02:49 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Sorry Sue, but I'm not sure Clark could catch you with his hands tied.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#37135 01/12/07 04:12 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Again just let me say that I'm overwhelmed by the response this story has generated. <g> Thanks everyone!

Ann, thank you for all that yummy fdk.

Guess I've missed out on something when I haven't seen that one, eh?
Yes, Ann, you had. For all its faults (or at least the faults that some people have with it <g>) Season 4 had a lot of really nice kissing and make-out scenes in it. drool

I'm glad you put that comment about Lara's "bald Lois" or I would have missed it. I had already commented on the fdk thread before she posted that. hah! Too funny. I also think it's funny that Sue so adamantly said up above that she wasn't cutting her hair - uh, Sue, you do realize that comes across as a challenge, don't you? <g> Kidding!

Glad you enjoyed the part with Sue and I chatting. <g>

With Kryptonite ropes?
Heh - interesting, but no... if that were the case he'd be moaning and writhing on the floor. <g>

(after a little CPR, or better yet, mouth-to-mouth from Clark),
<snort> Hah! Ann you kill me. Seriously? Mouth to mouth? Just for passing out? <g>

Hi Ambar - too awesome for words? blush And yes, Sue, if you do find Clark in your closet, remember to share him with your favorite apprentice - yes?

Hah! Woody, so true. In fact, that happens to be one of the first things addressed in part 2. <g>

Thank you all again, so much! Part 2 has been posted!!!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#37136 01/12/07 03:46 PM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
rotflol Isn't that every woman's fantasy? laugh

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#37137 01/12/07 04:05 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, when Sue wakes up (after a little CPR, or better yet, mouth-to-mouth from Clark), I hope he'll be a gentleman and let Sue lick his freckle! All right, Sue, you can invite Jojo, too!
I don't know if I am in to the ménage à trois freckle licking... I want a monogamous relationship with the freckle.

~Jojo, who is gonna sit on her hands now since this is the gfic folder. lol

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard