Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Chris, I'm really pressed for time again, but I'm so glad you're back, and I love this!

I love the humour, the energy, the optimism, the spunkiness and the sweet sexiness of your story. I love your Lois and Clark! Okay, this feedback is going to be short, but I have to tell you that I was positively eating this up:

Clark placed Lois down on the bed and hovered over her, kissing her and playing with her hair. “I have to admit, staying right here and being with you might beat a moonlit flight to Smallville,” he whispered, licking her ear afterwards. “And since you’re new at this, you know what they say about practice making perfect.”

Lois felt that all-too familiar tingling feeling come over her. “But if we practice in Smallville, there won’t be anyone there to hear me scream,” she sassed back. “And I really believe I’ll be making a *lot* of noise.”
Let’s go inside and do some yelling and screaming now, okay?” he winked.

“Deal,” Lois replied. Clark picked her up and flew her over the threshold into the upstairs bedroom.

Shortly afterwards, a coyote in the area heard something that made him howl in agreement.
clap notworthy

Ann

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I have been following this story and very much enjoying it. The premise is very unique and inventive. One very small nitpicky thing: Lois is meeting Lex at the Smallville airport cocktail lounge. A small town airport like that is liable only to be a grass strip with a small one or two room building that would be the terminal. Obviously this is a very small detail, but thought I would point it out anyway.

Also, I have to agree with Ann in wondering how the Lois/Lex showdown will look like.

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi everyone,

In regards to the Smallville Airport: with Lex Luthor having a presence in town, the airport which serves about 30,000 people, is fairly modern. I see it in my mind as about the size of our own Bradley Airport here in Connecticut before it had an international wing. All the major airlines have smaller planes land there from say Kansas City or Wichita. At least, that's the way I picture it.

Thanks for the feedback. With Lex Luthor in the next chapter there may be some room for a little mystery and intrigue....and some fun and WAFFiness too, of course!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Glad you are back, Chris!

After midnight, Clark, Lois, and LabRat flew back to James and Lucy’s home. The dog seemed to sense that something was up, because he was resistant to having Lois put his harness and cape on. Lois had hugged and kissed him, telling him that she would visit him every day and they would take him to the farm in Smallville on the weekends.
Aww… The poor baby wants to stay with his new ‘people’.

“Get me that Luthor Corp scoop, and I don’t care if you type the story up on an electric typewriter!” James responded. “Then I guess I’m going to have to send you to Gotham City so you can unmask the Batman.”
Fat Chance. At least fat chance that you’ll reveal it….

Lois felt that all-too familiar tingling feeling come over her. “But if we practice in Smallville, there won’t be anyone there to hear me scream,” she sassed back. “And I really believe I’ll be making a *lot* of noise.”
Ork?

Shortly afterwards, a coyote in the area heard something that made him howl in agreement.
Ork, ork, ork….

“Lois, you *do* realize you’re with a man who has X-ray vision,” Clark joked. “You’re beautiful; stop it right now. In fact, stand up. You’re gorgeous, and not just to me.”
Aww….

In regards to the Smallville Airport: with Lex Luthor having a presence in town, the airport which serves about 30,000 people, is fairly modern. I see it in my mind as about the size of our own Bradley Airport here in Connecticut before it had an international wing.
I think I'd tend to agree with this Chris. Of course, it would depend on the size of the town, but an airport might serve several other local communities as well. We have a small airport here, and while it doesn't have a cocktail lounge (it's a dry county), it did used to have a small area where food could be obtained. The town the airport is in has maybe 3000 people (if that) but the airport serves a much larger local area. Many years ago, the president even landed there because the closest commercial airport didn't have a landing strip long enough for Airforce 1 to land. And if LexCorp was heavily involved in the airport, Lex might want a restaurant maintained there. I can easily see locals going to the restaurant to eat, too, to help keep it in business.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Of course, the Luthor family is known for their cocktails....at least if you watch Smallville, that is....I can't picture an airport, and - let's say its enlargement/modernization
was partially financed with a grant from Luthor Corp - that didn't have a place for cocktails....someplace you could make business deals and drink while you were waiting for your plane to take off LOL....

Chris

Top Banana
Top Banana
Next chapter's on the way, right? hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes, actually, I'm working on it right now. Thanks for asking!

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard