Chris, I'm really pressed for time again, but I'm so glad you're back, and I love this!

I love the humour, the energy, the optimism, the spunkiness and the sweet sexiness of your story. I love your Lois and Clark! Okay, this feedback is going to be short, but I have to tell you that I was positively eating this up:

Clark placed Lois down on the bed and hovered over her, kissing her and playing with her hair. “I have to admit, staying right here and being with you might beat a moonlit flight to Smallville,” he whispered, licking her ear afterwards. “And since you’re new at this, you know what they say about practice making perfect.”

Lois felt that all-too familiar tingling feeling come over her. “But if we practice in Smallville, there won’t be anyone there to hear me scream,” she sassed back. “And I really believe I’ll be making a *lot* of noise.”
Let’s go inside and do some yelling and screaming now, okay?” he winked.

“Deal,” Lois replied. Clark picked her up and flew her over the threshold into the upstairs bedroom.

Shortly afterwards, a coyote in the area heard something that made him howl in agreement.
clap notworthy

Ann