Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36476 12/27/06 01:33 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks to LaraMoon and Classicalla who inspired a great conversation.
I can imagine….

Instead, she walked on a ground that probably consisted of mud. Honestly, Lois hoped it was just mud.
Me hopes…

Lois is fixing to get herself in trouble!

“Robur viridis,”
Ooooh… I don’t know what that means, but somehow I think it’s ominous.

Something exploded and Lois was shoved to the floor. The world around her went dark as she lost consciousness.
Oh, no! And Clark is in Smallville.

“I think that worse things could happen to you than looking like Papa Smurf,” Martha chuckled. “Anyway, I bet that no one’s going to give your face a second glance. Everyone will be far to distracted by the sight of a six feet-tall smurf.” She burst into laughter.
rotflol I’d probably turn and run as fast as I could. Little Smurfs are cute - six feet tall ones - scary as hell.

“Yeah, the jelly bag cap,” Clark said.
Oh, yeah, the really scary part…

“A huge explosion has destroyed significant portions of the docks in Metropolis. Firefighters are still having trouble controlling the fire. Reportedly, there are several tons of fuel stored on or near the docks. So far this information hasn’t been confirmed. This is possibly the worst incident in the recent series of fires. If there is fuel near by, the explosion could threaten hundreds of lives,” the reporter said.
Ah, but now Clark is on the way…

Thanks to LaraMoon and Classicalla who inspired a great conversation.
Uhhh…. What conversation? (On the capitalization of the word Smurf?)

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#36477 12/27/06 05:37 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Uhhh…. What conversation? (On the capitalization of the word Smurf?)
Ah... dang! and I had read that thread. wallbash
I swear, if it isn't swiss cheese in my head instead of brains....!!!!

“We’ll sew you a flashy outfit so that no one will really look at your face,” Martha said confidently and sat down in front of the sewing machine.
I love how this is always the best excuse for the fact that his face is not hidden. You can betcha we're not looking at his face when he wears that thing. *lol*

Poor Lois.. always in trouble, huh? I like that there's a little bi of mystery in this. I'm still scratching my head....

I don't know if I'll post part 7 in two days, since this posting schedule has somehow established itself.
....sort of my fault here, isn't it? I'm alone at home now and no more parties to go to, so I'll be able to check out the next parts more quickly. Sorries!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#36478 12/27/06 08:13 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Love that Papa Smurf conversation, Barbara! I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Superman in quite the same way as before!!! rotflol

And poor Lois, like Lara said, always in trouble. Great thing that Clark was there for her. I feel sorry for her neighbour. Somebody tried to kill him twice, and they succeded the second time. And they tried to kill Lois twice, too, but they haven't succeeded. (I'm just going to assume she'll make it throughout all of your fic, Barbara. wink )

I loved the return of Lois to your story. I don't need to tell you that I always love to see her around... wink

Fascinating! And like Lara said, there's really a mystery here. Who was trying to kill Lois and her neighbour? And why?

Hmmm. Robur viridis. Robur means strength in Latin, I think, and I think (though I'm not at all sure) that viridis could have something to do with the color green. I don't know, but I'm thinking of plants here. I could be totally off track, of course.

Like I said, fascinating! Okay, please be back soon, Barbara!

Ann

#36479 12/27/06 10:57 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard