Thanks to LaraMoon and Classicalla who inspired a great conversation.
I can imagine….

Instead, she walked on a ground that probably consisted of mud. Honestly, Lois hoped it was just mud.
Me hopes…

Lois is fixing to get herself in trouble!

“Robur viridis,”
Ooooh… I don’t know what that means, but somehow I think it’s ominous.

Something exploded and Lois was shoved to the floor. The world around her went dark as she lost consciousness.
Oh, no! And Clark is in Smallville.

“I think that worse things could happen to you than looking like Papa Smurf,” Martha chuckled. “Anyway, I bet that no one’s going to give your face a second glance. Everyone will be far to distracted by the sight of a six feet-tall smurf.” She burst into laughter.
rotflol I’d probably turn and run as fast as I could. Little Smurfs are cute - six feet tall ones - scary as hell.

“Yeah, the jelly bag cap,” Clark said.
Oh, yeah, the really scary part…

“A huge explosion has destroyed significant portions of the docks in Metropolis. Firefighters are still having trouble controlling the fire. Reportedly, there are several tons of fuel stored on or near the docks. So far this information hasn’t been confirmed. This is possibly the worst incident in the recent series of fires. If there is fuel near by, the explosion could threaten hundreds of lives,” the reporter said.
Ah, but now Clark is on the way…

Thanks to LaraMoon and Classicalla who inspired a great conversation.
Uhhh…. What conversation? (On the capitalization of the word Smurf?)

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~