Print Thread
#35450 12/09/06 07:54 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
There are so many things here for me to be enthusiastic about, Nancy.

Clark was holding Jon’s hand. His other arm was slung across the bed rail and he was resting his head on his arm.

Jon awoke and looked around. The staff seemed to be pretty busy. There must be some pretty sick patients here. He was glad that he apparently wasn’t considered one of the sickest patients. He raised his hand and ruffled his dad’s hair.
This father/son scene is absolutely wonderful.

Jon turned on his side towards his dad. He bit his lip waiting for the subsequent pain to subside. “I almost died, didn’t I?”

Clark raised both eyebrows in shock. “You quit breathing for several seconds, but that’s all. That’s why they put you on the ventilator.”

Jon shook his head. “No. I almost died. Mom wouldn’t let me. She pushed me back.” Clark just blinked slowly.
I'm glad he told Clark about Lois. I would have liked to see more of a reaction from Clark, though.

Jon thought to Claire, <Claire, are you awake?>

<Yes. I’m awake.>

<You’re crying. Again. Claire, I almost died. I saw mom.> Then he proceeded to give her Lois’ message. Claire protested that he was just dreaming just as he thought she would. <Just look on the bookshelf, Claire. Okay.>
And I'm very glad he told Claire.

Then he told his dad what his mom had said about his relationship with Hannah.
Good. Good.

Jon frowned. “Why would she think I’m not committed?”

Clark raised an eyebrow. “Well, why would she? Have you told her how you feel? I mean, I know you have told her you love her. But you’ve been telling her that for many years - as a friend. Isn’t it different now?” Jon nodded slowly. “And have you told her it’s different?”

“I.. I guess not. I guess I just thought she’d know.” He looked down.

“Nope. Women don’t work like that, son. They need to be told.
Thanks for telling that to Jon, Clark!!!

“But dad… I’ve always wanted to wait until I was married.”

Clark nodded. “I know, Jon. Does Hannah know how important that is to you?”

He shook his head no. “I don’t think so. I don’t think she would have done what she did if she knew.”

Clark’s eyes twinkled. “But I believe you still enjoyed it, did you not?”

Jon blushed. “Well…” He nodded. “But I’d still have preferred to wait for that, too.”

Clark thought for a moment. “Well, you need to tell Hannah that. But Hannah isn’t just ready for sex, Jon. She’s ready for marriage.”

Jon looked at him incredulously. “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

Clark sighed. “That’s up to you, Jon. You are young, but you are both very, very mature for your years.”
Good. Good. Good. Thank you for telling him, Clark.

Jon narrowed his eyes. “You know I have to live on campus my first year at MetSA. She might not like having to live in the dorm with me my first year of college.”

Clark grinned. “Really? I bet she’d be happy with you no matter where that was, Jon. Do you know how wonderful it is to have someone love you like that?”
That college dorm thing was a weak excuse, Jon. drool )

She came towards him, floated up and kissed his neck. She peeked over his shoulder.
Well, there's nothing wrong with an over-the-shoulder view either, I'm sure!!!

“Hmm… I don’t know. I kind of like you like this.” He leaned into the door and groaned. She giggled again. “Here.” She didn’t hand him the towel though. She wrapped it around him, making contact at just the right places. Then she fluttered kisses down his back before turning away.
Oh, oh, oh, wow.

“I hope I’m not being too forward, but I’m not sure how much time you have here, and I really like you, Los.” She brushed her lips across his. “No, I think I’m in love with you. I think I fell in love with you the minute I saw you.”
And she tells him, too.

“I… The feelings are mutual Marisol. I love you.” He sat down on the bed heavily. He hung his head.

She sat down beside him and rested her hand on his leg. “Los. What’s wrong?”

“I… I’m royalty. I have to have a ‘royal’ relationship.” He swallowed hard. “I don’t like it, but K’al is going to push the issue. No, he is going to *force* the issue.”
K'al is disgusting. Well, he is. And Kryptonian royal protocol is disgusting.

She started laughing, clearly not understanding the gravity of the situation. “Well, let’s see. When I was ten, I was crowed the Wheat Queen of Kansas.”

His eyes brightened. “The Queen of Wheat. Yes. The Queen of Wheat. That could work.”

She looked at him and realized he was serious. “It was a joke. It means nothing, Los.”

He shook his head. “Don’t tell me that. And don’t tell K’al that. Right now, it means the world… the universe. You have no idea.”
Oh, wow! Lord Los-El of the House of El of Krypton is going to propose to Marisol, the Queen of Wheat of Kansas, Earth?

She smiled. “Very well. I’m the Queen of Wheat.” She bowed. Then she pulled him to her and put her arms around him. “Did you find out about my father?”

He nodded. “Yes. His name was Drull. He was…”

“One of Lord Nor’s lieutenants. Yes, I did a paper in school on the Smallville invasion. I know who he is. Interesting. Now if I could find out who my biological mother is. It’s no big thing, I suppose. My mom and dad were… my parents, but she still gave me life.” She smiled and caressed his cheek. “Kiss me, Los.”
I think she should be interested in her biological mother. She should be grateful to her, too. After all, her mother was raped and became pregnant, and she could have had an abortion, but she kept the baby and gave birth to Marisol. You should be interested and grateful, Mari.

“Los. Like I said. I don’t know how much time we have.” He nodded. “Make love to me, Los. Please?"
Straight to the point. I love it.

He took a deep breath and nodded. “Yes, Mari. I will.” He blushed a little then smiled. “We.. uh.. need…”

She kissed him on his cheek. “Oh, I can take care of that. I have condoms in my room.” She took him by the hand. “Come on.”

“Condoms?” He wondered what those were. “You’ve *planned*… this?”
It's very good to plan those things, Los. Really.

“Like I said, we don’t know how much time we have together.”

They entered her room and closed the door behind him. Los leaned towards her and murmured against her hair. “Yes, we don’t know how much time we have. And I am… so in love you. Make love to me, Mari.”
Oh, how sweet. <happy sigh>

But now you've got me thinking. Dave said that Los was his grandfather. And one of the telepathic images that Dave gave Clark was how Los shouted "No!". At least I think so, because I was reeling from the Laney-WHAM at that point of your story.

So why was Los shouting "No!"? And why would Dave remember it? I can't help thinking that just maybe, Los could be Dave's father, not his grandfather. But then, who would Dave's mother be? Marisol? Ah, well, probably not. It seems just impossible that Dave would have no powers at all, except for his telepathy, if he had a fully Kryptonian father and a Krypterran mother. So I guess Los is Dave's grandfather, then, not his father. Well, that still means that Los had to have at least one child. Is Dave descended from Los's son or daughter? And who was the mother of Los's child?

Claire kept turning the note over in her hands that she had found in her dad’s book that was sitting on her bookshelf. She could hardly believe it. It was written on stationery that she had just gotten at Christmas. Yet it was in her mother’s handwriting. It *was* from her mother.

The note read: Claire, honey. I know something terrible has happened. I don’t know what, but I want to tell you know that I love you and that I wish I was there to hold you. Trust your daddy, honey. Trust him. Love, Mommy
Oh, this is lovely.

A DVD was with the note, but it said basically the same thing - with the addition of Lois telling her that she wished she could hold her while she cried.. Claire swallowed hard. She couldn’t tell her daddy what had happened. She couldn’t *not* tell her daddy what happened. She sighed, started crying yet again, and went to find him.
Glad to hear about the DVD. And I guess she needed to tell Clark.

She nodded and handed him the note. He read it and looked up at her. “Is this what Jon told you about?”

She nodded. “Funny thing is though that it’s written on stationery I got last Christmas.”

He nodded. “Your mom made a visit here to congratulate Jenni and Zared.” He chose not to tell her about the other visit. When she looked incredulous and questions were written on her face, he held up his hand. “I don’t know how she did it. I just know she did. I saw her, but only Jenni, Zared, K’al, Los, and Lara spoke to her.
I wish she hadn't been so secretive.

You know, I remember from a previous part that you said that Lois will probably come to all her children's weddings. Well, there is probably one wedding coming up relatively soon - Jon and Hannah's. I hope Lois will be there, and I hope that she is going to give Claire a hug then.

“So trust me, honey. You *can* tell me *anything*. I promise.”

“You’ll be mad. It’s my fault.”

He smiled and shook his head no. “No, I won’t.”

She sighed and began quietly crying. “Alex raped me, daddy.”
Well, this is a small WHAM. Nothing like the previous one, of course. But I'm very much looking forward to reading about the repercussions of the rape-WHAM. (I'll try to avoid the other one.)

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! that was quick!! smile

But Hannah isn’t just ready for sex, Jon. She’s ready for marriage.
awww!! clap

And so father and son began a *very* frank discussion about the pleasures and pleasantries and making one’s lady very happy indeed.
Guys do that? I know when I asked my mom about such things, she gave me a book to read... I have no idea what my dad told my little brother, but knowing my dad, he probably told him to read a book, too... LOL

Uh… Well, sometimes it does seem that I know what people are thinking, but man, I’m not Mr. Spock.
rotflol

So we have the "Man Of Tomorrow" around now, huh? Will we see more of him? Does he have other powers?

“Did you ask me to marry you?”

He grinned. “Depends on your answer.”
Awww! that is so cute!!

The Queen of Wheat.
OMG, that is so beyond hilarious!! smile

Ahhhh!!! You can't leave us in the middle of that conversation! I want to know what happens!!! NOW! I'm going to send you back the little pole-dudes you sent me before, you know!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Kerth
Kerth
Well, sorry to let you wait that long, but I didn't get to post any sooner. You know, part of it is because posting your feedback tends to take its time. Lots of time. :p

She expected to see Caitlyn or Superman in that bed. Instead she saw them in the same bed - in an embrace. Her eyes grew wide. She supposed that date that Brandilyn had arranged by ‘buying’ Superman must have worked out better than anyone thought imaginable.
One of my favourites. Well, let's hope that the result doesn't make the rounds. Who knows how much he'd make at another auction? Oh, sorry. Of course, he wouldn't go there any more.

Caitlyn sat up rapidly. “Oh, my god. Jessi… you…”
Been a little careless? laugh

Clark raised his head and rubbed his eyes. “Ooops.”
Ooops, indeed! wallbash

He stood up and walked out the door. He leaned toward Jessi. “Are you going to the family get together over the weekend?” She nodded. “Should be interesting, don’t you think?”

She looked at him wildly. “You… you’re coming?”

He nodded. “Just remember to stay calm when I get there. It won’t be obvious.” She looked up at him and nodded.
Girl, get a grip. And something he can put his autograph on. You won't regret it.

Jessi walked in to Jon’s room. “Superman, can I get you something to drink?” She swallowed hard as she thought about him kissing her sister on the cheek.
It wasn't just the cheek. It wasn't just a kiss, either. At least not the previous nights. But you don't know that yet, do you? love

Clark chuckled. “Well, your sister and I *are* friends.”

She rolled her eyes and shrugged. “Friends. Uh-huh. Good friends. *Very* good friends.
Girl, you've got no idea!

She smiled. “It’s pretty obvious by the way he’s acting. Besides, he had to give consent for your surgery.” She pulled his gown back down and handed the pillow back to him. She said to both of them, “Call if you need anything.”
Content? Why?

Clark pursed his lips. “Well, some people would say that if she’s not willing to wait then she’s not worth it.”

Jon nodded. “Yeah, but you and I both know that’s not the case here.”
Jon is right, here...

Clark raised an eyebrow. “Well, why would she? Have you told her how you feel? I mean, I know you have told her you love her. But you’ve been telling her that for many years - as a friend. Isn’t it different now?” Jon nodded slowly. “And have you told her it’s different?”

“I.. I guess not. I guess I just thought she’d know.” He looked down.
...and totally wrong here.

Jon swallowed. “What if.. I don’t please her. I mean… I feel so inadequate… I mean.. a couple of the things I’ve heard Zared say… Well, I don’t… I was confused.”
Poor boy! Jon, you're not Zared. And Hannah is your *one*. So, just go ahead!

Clark took a deep breath and grinned. He wasn’t entirely sure about this, but Jon was so sincere. “Okay, Jon. What do you want to do know? Ask me anything.” And so father and son began a *very* frank discussion about the pleasures and pleasantries and making one’s lady very happy indeed.
Giggles... Where is my super-hearing when I need it? Oh, sure, I don't have super-hearing. Pity.

Jon woke up and said, “Steel?” He paused. “Oh, yeah.”
He's still a little out of it...

“Tele.. pathic. Rigghht…” He looked skeptical. ‘Well, he did just have surgery. Uh-huh. Must be a little out of it.’
No, not quite. You'd better pay attention!

Dave paled. ‘I don’t like this. He’s scaring the pants off me.’

Jon said, “I don’t like this. He’s scaring the pants off me.” Jon grinned. “You still look dressed to me. I’m the one that’s currently pantless.”
His way of putting Dave at ease? Just like his father at STAR labs. You know, when he was sun-bathing in nothing but a towel...

He shook his head no. “No, I very clearly remember my grandfather. You aren’t him.” His eyes got wide and he pointed at the man who had just entered the room. “But he is.” Los smiled at Dave as he walked over to Jon. Dave stood up. “No, no. I don’t want any part of this. No… No… I don’t want to know. I don’t want to know.” He turned and fled.
So Los is going to stay. Good.

Hannah’s lip trembled. “Maybe… I haven’t told you that I love you, either - like a woman loves a man. I do, Jon. Don’t you realize that I’ve known that you are the *one* for a very long time? I might have said so, but those kisses were never really practice to me.” She whispered, “I love you, Jon. But I’m pretty sure you don’t want to marry me. I’m not sure you ever will.”
Sweet. Didn't expect her to have known for so long.

Dave looked between the two of them. “Well, now this could prove to be pretty interesting. Hannah. Jon. Should I ask what your last name is, too?”
Investigative nurse. Lois' genes kicking in.

“Did you ask me to marry you?”

He grinned. “Depends on your answer.”
Wonderful little banter. Interesting way of proposing. Certainly unique.

“He found out that you had been to New Krypton and that you had taken Zared. He didn’t even know about Zared. I mean, he didn’t remember him. I don’t know all the circumstances, but he became quite angry that you had been allowed to take one of your sons.”
Can't figure why. Not yet. Care to enlighten me? And don't tell me it's mere jealousy.

“I have four sisters and one brother. And when we left… mother was pregnant. But K’al doesn’t know.”
Is she trying to beat Clark in the number of offspring she produces? confused Or is it just her way of making sure that the population of NK is growing?

He’s suggested that if I don’t break it off with Marisol now that he will force me to marry someone not of my choice.”
Right now, that is a little bit complicated. How can K'al force Los to marry someone lightyears away? Without even being able to communicate to NK?

“Umm… Do you think you could hand me the towel?”
What for? Do you really think you'll need it?

“No, I think I’m in love with you. I think I fell in love with you the minute I saw you.”

“I… The feelings are mutual Marisol. I love you.” He sat down on the bed heavily. He hung his head.
They're acting pretty Kryptonian. Knowing at once who is the love of their lives.

His eyes brightened. “The Queen of Wheat. Yes. The Queen of Wheat. That could work.”

She looked at him and realized he was serious. “It was a joke. It means nothing, Los.”

He shook his head. “Don’t tell me that. And don’t tell K’al that. Right now, it means the world… the universe. You have no idea.”
K'al might just buy it. As long as she doesn't tell. But why would she?

“You’ll be mad. It’s my fault.”

He smiled and shook his head no. “No, I won’t.”

She sighed and began quietly crying. “Alex raped me, daddy.”
He should be mad - but not at you, Claire. Next time you see him, make him sing a permanent soprano! That should teach him.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part! grumble

“He found out that you had been to New Krypton and that you had taken Zared. He didn’t even know about Zared. I mean, he didn’t remember him. I don’t know all the circumstances, but he became quite angry that you had been allowed to take one of your sons.”

Clark cocked his head. “I thought he was quite upset about Zared looking so much like me and was glad to get rid of him… to have forgotten about him. At least that’s the way I understood it.”

“Hmmm… I didn’t know that. Maybe he didn’t remember everything. I’m pretty sure that he didn’t.” His eyes were sad. “It was hard seeing our siblings still call him father when we weren’t allowed to.”
That is strange? hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Dear Nancy,

I've just caught parts 38 and 39.

Wow, what more can I say but thank you for two wonderful posts.

I've run out of congratulatory words but:

wave

Stuart

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
dance

Thanks, Ann, Lara, Olympe, Maria, and Stuart!!!

This father/son scene is absolutely wonderful.
Ah, thanks, Ann.

I'm glad he told Clark about Lois. I would have liked to see more of a reaction from Clark, though.
Clark was in shock over the idea of his son almost having died.

Thanks for telling that to Jon, Clark!!!
Yeah, sometimes those guys out there have to be reminded sometimes, don’t they?

That college dorm thing was a weak excuse, Jon.
Jon’s thinking about one the wealthiest women in the world staying in a college dormitory. She *is* Bruce Wayne’s daughter.

Ohh.... So that's the real reason why he has acting so skittish.
Zared’s promiscuity strikes again.

Love the Spock reference.
Well, I did say that I’d try to let Mr. Spock visit.

Laney! The final proof that Lois's relationship with Clark was nothing special. She was just the second of his three wives, just one of three women to bear him children. Maybe not even the woman who bore him the children who founded Utopia. Oh, WHAM, WHAM, WHAM.
Don’t bet on it, Ann. You might be very, very surprised.

I didn’t mean to say that Utopia was not founded by Clark’s and Lois’ children.

Now that is interesting, though. Dave recognizes Los as his grandfather.
Ah-ha! Got your interest piqued now.

Poor Hannah. He has really made her feel that she may not be the *one* for him.
Nah… Mostly her own insecurities. Of course, Jon *has* just assumed that Hannah would know how he feels.

Good! Now they have told each other.
Finally.

Wouldn't Kryptonian etiquette expect him to respect, or even obey, his father?
Probably, but he’d still remind Clark of the rules.

Oh, so delightful! (And I'll bet the "view from behind" was delicious, too!
Yes, I bet it was.

“I hope I’m not being too forward, but I’m not sure how much time you have here, and I really like you, Los.” She brushed her lips across his. “No, I think I’m in love with you. I think I fell in love with you the minute I saw you.”
And she tells him, too.
She knows she might only get one moment in time.

K'al is disgusting. Well, he is. And Kryptonian royal protocol is disgusting.
A royal pain in the…

I think she should be interested in her biological mother. She should be grateful to her, too. After all, her mother was raped and became pregnant, and she could have had an abortion, but she kept the baby and gave birth to Marisol. You should be interested and grateful, Mari.
The dance of the adoptive child - should I or shouldn’t I care?

Oh, how sweet. <happy sigh>
Nancy does a happy dance. She made Ann happy.

So why was Los shouting "No!"? And why would Dave remember it? I can't help thinking that just maybe, Los could be Dave's father, not his grandfather. But then, who would Dave's mother be? Marisol? Ah, well, probably not. It seems just impossible that Dave would have no powers at all, except for his telepathy, if he had a fully Kryptonian father and a Krypterran mother. So I guess Los is Dave's grandfather, then, not his father. Well, that still means that Los had to have at least one child. Is Dave descended from Los's son or daughter? And who was the mother of Los's child?
Gold Kryptonite. (Of course I’m not saying that’s the way it is.)

And who was the mother of Los's child?
Who do *you* think?

Glad to hear about the DVD. And I guess she needed to tell Clark.
Thought you’d like that.

I wish she hadn't been so secretive.
She was afraid of changing the time line.

Well, this is a small WHAM.
Well, you have known about this possibility from very on in the story. I hope not everyone thinks it’s a little wham.

Guys do that? I know when I asked my mom about such things, she gave me a book to read... I have no idea what my dad told my little brother, but knowing my dad, he probably told him to read a book, too... LOL
Clark ain’t the typical father. And Jon knew the technicalities. He wanted to know about all the other things…

The Queen of Wheat.
OMG, that is so beyond hilarious!!
Thanks. I thought it was pretty funny, too.

Ahhhh!!! You can't leave us in the middle of that conversation! I want to know what happens!!! NOW! I'm going to send you back the little pole-dudes you sent me before, you know!!!
ASAP.

Well, sorry to let you wait that long, but I didn't get to post any sooner. You know, part of it is because posting your feedback tends to take its time. Lots of time.
dance

Content? Why?
Did you mean consent? I know you wanted me to take it out, but I left it in anyway. Jon *is* underage.

Clark pursed his lips. “Well, some people would say that if she’s not willing to wait then she’s not worth it.”

Jon nodded. “Yeah, but you and I both know that’s not the case here.”
Jon is right, here.
Yes, he is so right.

...and totally wrong here.
Yep, but that boy’s not stupid. He’s learning.

His way of putting Dave at ease? Just like his father at STAR labs. You know, when he was sun-bathing in nothing but a towel...
Could be.

So Los is going to stay. Good.
Did I say that????

Sweet. Didn't expect her to have known for so long.
Yep. She has.

Investigative nurse. Lois' genes kicking in.
Must be Clark’s investigative genes. No Lois’ genes involved with Dave.

Can't figure why. Not yet. Care to enlighten me? And don't tell me it's mere jealousy.
He felt like Clark had turned his back on New Krypton, so he didn’t like it that he had been to New Krypton, and he didn’t want him to have anything from New Krypton. He didn’t like it because Zara and Kal-El had again had contact and she had willingly handed her child over to Kal-El. (But Zara knew that’s where Zared belonged.)

Or is it just her way of making sure that the population of NK is growing?
Population growth.

Right now, that is a little bit complicated. How can K'al force Los to marry someone lightyears away? Without even being able to communicate to NK?
Might be pretty hard. But he can surely try.

K'al might just buy it. As long as she doesn't tell. But why would she?
Well, she certainly wouldn’t tell.

He should be mad - but not at you, Claire. Next time you see him, make him sing a permanent soprano! That should teach him.
Yeah, a good swift kick might do the trick.

Do this mean Los stay on earth?
Hmm… Did I say that? Did I? Really??? party

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Kryptonite. (Of course I’m not saying that’s the way it is.)
Of course. Gold Kryptonite. The stuff that existed in the comics when you and I were kids, Nancy, and that robbed Superman of his powers permanently.

quote:
And who was the mother of Los's child?

Who do *you* think?
Okay, okay!!! Sheeesh! But you made such a big deal of the condoms they were going to use. I thought that was your way of telling us that Marisol wouldn't get pregnant. Of course, there are such things as faulty condoms, and, much, much more commonly, the wrong kind of use, or insufficient use, or non-use, of condoms. And I guess it's also possible that this time they did use a condom and nothing went wrong, but then they may have made love again, later, and then they forgot, or decided against, the condoms.

Dave frowned. “The future? Well, don’t tell me I have to go back. I have a wife and a daughter and I’m quite happy here.”

“And you can’t communicate telepathically with your daughter?”

“I’m not her biological father.”
It's a pity that Dave's daughter isn't his biological child. It would be interesting to see what his biological child would be like. In 1986 or 1987, before DC Comics was going to radically revamp Superman, they decided to bid farewell to their "old" Superman. They told a story where he lost everything but his powers and Lois. He lost his secret identity, he lost Jimmy, Perry, Lana and others. (Well, they were all killed, you see.)When he had lost everything but his powers and Lois, he gave up his powers by exposing himself to gold Kryptonite. Then he grew a beard, changed his name, got a job as a mechanic or something and married Lois. They had a son. At the end of that story we saw that the little kiddo had superpowers, even though his daddy had lost his powers forever. So, Nancy, I was just thinking - if Dave had a biological child, maybe that child would get superpowers in his or her teens?

And speaking about kids...

quote:
Laney! The final proof that Lois's relationship with Clark was nothing special. She was just the second of his three wives, just one of three women to bear him children. Maybe not even the woman who bore him the children who founded Utopia. Oh, WHAM, WHAM, WHAM.

Don’t bet on it, Ann. You might be very, very surprised.
There's more to Laney than I thought, eh? Okay, Nancy. Surprise me!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It would be interesting to see what his biological child would be like. In 1986 or 1987, before DC Comics was going to radically revamp Superman, they decided to bid farewell to their "old" Superman.
I've got that comic.

So, Nancy, I was just thinking - if Dave had a biological child, maybe that child would get superpowers in his or her teens?
Yes, the child would have superpowers.

There's more to Laney than I thought, eh? Okay, Nancy. Surprise me!
Like I said in the PM. I'm gonna knock your socks off. (I hope.)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'll get the next part up in the next day or so, but in the mean time, I posted a little nfic called 'The Talk' that Olympe helped with. It's set in the New Hero world.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard