Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
He sat very still for a few seconds and then he nodded. "Yes, I think you would." He was about to stand up when her hand touched his arm. Did she have any idea at all what her touch did to him? Not a night passed that he didn't lie awake recalling the feel of her lips on his back and the way her eyelashes had left a butterfly kiss on his skin.
The butterfly kiss from her eyelashes is such a beautiful image. Eagerly awaiting the next piece!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Wait," she whispered, "Kal-El, please don't leave just yet. At least tell me where we met."

He couldn't move - especially not while she was still touching him. And especially not when she had just said his name in that soft tone. Not since the first time he had heard Jor-El speak the name had it held such significance for him.
Ok, this has to be my favorite part. The whole significance bit just got a huge awwwwwww from me.

hail hail

And you get two slave grapes because this has just been the meanest day. 9.5 hour drive to get into town for Turkey Week, I keep having sick moments with this retarded brain disease, and there's no heat in the house. I look like a homeless person bundled up in my sister's old bedroom.

And then I find your new fic, and ironically enough, I've been wondering if it's finally time to branch off into some other RL projects. But you proved me partially-wrong because I just *loved* this story tonight. I'm still going to dive into some new projects, but this reminded me that there's still one old one worth keeping on the side.

So thank you because this one story has done an awful lot of good today. smile
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
*gibbergibbergibber* you wrote another one! and you're writing MORE!

The comments have all said pretty much everything I feel. My comment to a friend was: Wow, this is an excrutiating conversation. Excrutiating in the good way. (...you know you're a masochist when: you can say the above line in TOTAL seriousness.)

Completely marvelous! I'd ADORE seeing Lois put things together from this conversation. a little flight of fancy. "he thought I looked sexy... and he told me that after admitting that he's in love with someone else...wait. what kind of a man does that? They might think it but they'd NEVER say it."

Clark is so screwed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard