Next Thread
Print Thread
#34134 11/10/06 09:58 AM
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
To Be Continued (not sure when the next post will be - it might not be till Sunday night)
Mean DJ.

Great chapter, no time for FDK.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#34135 11/10/06 10:15 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Have you been taking notes from wendy, because that had to be a ten on the angst-o-meter.

Very well written.

I love how you create a "horrible" situation, then redeem it so wonderfully.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#34136 11/10/06 03:44 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Now that was the mother of all cliffhangers and then you say that you aren't sure when the next post will be! That was just wrong! huh

Post again soon!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#34137 11/10/06 04:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Lisa!

No time for fdk? But that was fdk! A little anyway. Thanks. Glad you liked the chapter. Sorry, not trying to be mean... just a really busy weekend. Does it make it any less mean if I post part 6 on Sunday and then the final part on Monday?

Hello Woody! Wow, a reference to Wendy? thud I'm honored. And a perfect 10? Wow. Thanks for the fdk. Glad you're enjoying it.

Sheila!!! Okay, I'm pretty sure the next post won't be till Sunday. I'll be gone all day tomorrow and then I have company coming on Sunday. So I can't promise anything before Sunday night... but I promise definitely Sunday. And then maybe the final part on Monday. How's that?

There was so much angst in that chapter...so very well written...I felt like I was right there.
Oh thank you. I always feel a sense of accomplishment when a reader tells me that they could really visualize what was happening or that they felt like they were "right there". Yeah!

Hey, as long as you're enjoying - picture whoever you want... laugh But hopefully it's not due to my writing - I do hope I'm writing the characters with enough distinction that they do seem to be Brandon Routh and Kate Bosworth.

So I'll see you all on Sunday - deal? I may have enough time to pop on and respond to fdk - but I know I won't have the time it takes me to post a part... that'll have to wait till Sunday.

Thanks so much everyone!

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#34138 11/10/06 05:02 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
wallbash wallbash

You get two of those for the last 2 parts! Actually got a chance to catch up tonight!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#34139 11/11/06 03:18 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Shadow!

Just a quick note to say thanks for the feedback!

But 2 wallbashers? Man! That's a little harsh. goofy

I think I've tortured everyone about enough... the next two parts have waff in them, I promise.

Okay, now I'm outta time and have to run!

Bye! Thanks everyone!!!

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#34140 11/11/06 09:50 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
goofy

What can I say, I'm a sucker for angst and villians. The more wall bashing I do, the more I like it!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#34141 11/12/06 05:38 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, well in that case, Jen - YEAH!

But there won't be much wall-bashing in the next 2 parts. Maybe a little in part 6, but not a lot.

Okay, my company left early... so I guess I can go ahead and post part 6 early.

Getting ready to do that.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and thanks for the fdk!!!

-- MR angel-devil

#34142 11/12/06 08:14 AM
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
No time for fdk? But that was fdk!
Well, yes, I suppose it was. smile So I will just add these final comments:

I really enjoyed the scene of Clark and Jason falling through the sky, especially Clark's realization that he couldn't fly and his desperate words and actions to prevent Jason from being hurt. Great work.

And I have forgiven Richard. Any parent would have done what he did.

And you posted the next part a little early, yea!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#34143 11/13/06 06:19 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wendy and Tank have nothing on you. You are evil incarnate!

I very rarely tear up reading fanfic. I did just now.

James, who thought that this section deserved its own feed back, because I just know you are going to fix everything and kill Luthor, right?

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#34144 11/13/06 01:53 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Lisa! Thanks for the additional fdk.

I'm glad you've forgiven Richard. I sort of thought people might - once they knew the whole story.

Hi James! Eeek! What a compliment. Thank you! Wow. blush And I made you tear up? Wow! I'm just speechless!

Thanks again for all the fdk everyone!

-- MR angel-devil

#34145 11/16/06 07:15 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part, DJ. I was biting my fingernails.

“No,” Richard said calmly, holding one arm out to stop her. He looked down at Superman. “I’m sorry, Superman. Regardless of my feelings about you right now, I would have never hurt you like this. Hell, I risked my life as well as Lois and Jason’s to save you. But Luthor said if I didn’t use this Kryptonite to weaken you and deliver you to him, that he would kill my son. I... I’m sorry.”
Lois! Clark! Tell him the truth!!

She was going to have to tell him. There was no way around it.
Tell him! Tell him!!

“No! Richard! Don’t. You’ll kill him! He’s Jason’s father!” she blurted out without further hesitation, her hands on his arms trying to pull him away from Clark.
Yeah!!!!

Luthor pulled a pill bottle out of his pocket with his free hand and popped the cap off with his thumb. “So this little grommet is your progeny, huh?” Lois watched in horror as Luthor ever so slightly slid the knife across Jason’s throat, just enough that it drew a small line of blood.
OH, MY GOD!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard