Print Thread
#33662 10/25/06 06:15 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Maybe a shouldn't start this thread when I have almost no time to comment? But I just have to quote my favorite line from this chapter:

When Lois broke the kiss, Clark roughly fell off of cloud nine.
Ah, Barbara, I can just see superpowered Clark falling off cloud nine and just keep falling when Lois breaks off that kiss!!!

I'm so glad that Lois came to Clark and told him what she thought she knew about him. And, okay, Clark, now it's time for you to find some evidence against Luthor!

(Of course... I wouldn't mind Lois trying to take a closer look at that marriage certificate. Where and when was Clark married? And, if Luthor is involved, as Clark claims, shouldn't Lois ask somebody who should know about Clark's marital status but who would definitely not be controlled by Luthor, such as Clark's parents?)

Things are looking up! And I'm looking forward to more!!! smile1 smile1 smile1

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay...number one this part was awesome...just awesome! And don't you dare wait for a week to post again. Number two...I cannot believe you quit there! C'mon, let Clark get to Lois and explain, at least tell her that they can be together. party

Hurry back!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I only followed the evidence, and there is more evidence for his story than there is for yours. .... But you are jealous and you are just behaving ridiculously.
This after Lois begs him to have an affair with her.?

“I trust evidence, Clark,” she replied coldly and was gone.
There seem to me to be two ways to go,

#1 Lois stays stupid, and if she is so stupid that she never bothers to check she should marry Luthor and live on as his mind washed slave. evil Mrs. Cox decides Luthor is weak and stupid and marries Clark on the rebound. When H.G. Wells arrives she gets rid of him and Tempus.

#2 Lois begings to think again. If she does Luthor is doomed.

In that case let's have Luther capture Superman, lock him in the cage and turn his attention to Clark Kent.

Meantime Lois is diging into Jack's case, Luthor's lies and with Clark missing talks with the Kents.

She ends up dealing with Mrs. Cox who is going to kill her so that Mrs. cox can have Luthor.

Mrs. Cox taunts Lois with not knowing the real Clark Kent, laughs at her, tells her about the planted evidence.

But when she begins to taunt Lois with Superman's impending death, Lois connects the dots only seconds before Mrs. Cox lets her in on the secret.

Poor Mrs. cox had forgotten about Lois's Tae Kwon Do!!!

Trying to escape from Lois she goes over the edge and falls, no Superman to save her.

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Without Nancy this would never have been the story it is. She's a great beta-reader.
Ahh... I'm blushing. blush Thank you, Barbara!!

This really is an awesome part. I believe it's my favorite so far.

And I promise you, if he finds evidence for our criminal business, I’ll make sure they take your head first.”
And Mrs. Cox actually wants to marry the guy?

Clark Kent had just achieved the status of an enemy. Luthor started to really like this challenge.
Luthor, you seriously don't want Clark Kent as an enemy.

He should tighten his grip on her and invite her for dinner this evening. Lex Luthor stopped pacing and smiled broadly. Kent wasn’t going to stop him.
Evil, evil man.

Suddenly Lois kissed him with passion, holding him as if he was the tree trunk that was going to save her from drowning.
I just love this line!

Ahhh....
Her warm body felt incredible, better than in any fantasy he had had about this woman. Her tongue was even softer and silkier than in his dreams. When Lois broke the kiss, Clark roughly fell off of cloud nine.
“Oh, come on, Clark, I already know about her; there is no reason to hide her from me any longer,” Lois said a bit annoyed.
Here comes the old Lois.

“Clark, he told me the truth. He admitted that he made a mistake. He’s sorry, Clark. I think you should forgive him. Are you so blinded by love that you can’t see your wife’s true character?” Lois interrupted him.
Oh, Lois. There you go defending that liar Luthor again

Number two...I cannot believe you quit there!
I suppose it might help if dear Classicalla would finish beta on the next part, eh? Oh, getting pointy sticks after myself. wildguy wildguy (Although in my defense, bakasi broke the part there anyway...)

Poor Mrs. cox had forgotten about Lois's Tae Kwon Do!!!
Ooohh, cat fight.

Oh, Patrick, you are so funny.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Then now Clark knows what secret Lois is speaking about and he knows her feelings about him. What is he going to do? shock

Hurry up, Clark!!!!! eek

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, Framework. Interesting suggestions.... rotflol I would use them, but I'm really not too keen on rewriting twenty pages to change my storyline wink

So you'll have to deal with it as it is. Remember? I'm busy!!! peep

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
I'm really not too keen on rewriting twenty pages to change my storyline
help Ok, [backs away carefully, checking exits..]

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I don't know how soon I can be back... wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok, [backs away carefully, checking exits..]
You don't need to be afraid of me, I'm more than 3000 miles away from you.

We can wait, we know you can always send Mrs. Cox after one of us.
I'm not that evil. Anyway, I need to wait as well, because Nancy didn't send me the correction of the next part yet. So please stay patient with both of us.

Then now Clark knows what secret Lois is speaking about and he knows her feelings about him. What is he going to do?
The important question is: What is Lois going to do now that she has finally noticed that Clark is the right guy but unfortunately not available. ( At least that's what she thinks) And no Ann, she's not going to take a second look at the marriage certificate, because that would be too hurtful.

devil

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm not that evil. Anyway, I need to wait as well, because Nancy didn't send me the correction of the next part yet. So please stay patient with both of us.
Workin' on it - workin' on it.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard