Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This is the feedback thread for Prologue and chapters 1-3 of the RE-WRITE of "A [Parent's] Love That Risks Nothing," which is called The Pitfalls and Pleasantries of Kryptonian Multiplication . I'm not sure if that's a working title or not, but it was fun to think up.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There is reference in this story to Kryptonians being able to do this before super powers are developed, and I figured I’d nip any protests in the bud.
This is definitely true, Darcy, because in the New Krypton arc, Zara says that's the way of Kryptonians (meaning that they sometimes use telepathy). Since New Krypton has a red sun, then the color of the sun has nothing to do with telepathy.

So when do we get the next part?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I meant that there was reference in the story. And in some fics, the author tends to take away the telepathy when there's Kryptonite around, but I don't think that would happen.

Chapter four . . . isn't even started yet. It's still rollin' around in my head though, so there WILL be a chapter four. I just don't know when yet.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I wouldn't think it was taken away either as Zara made it clear that was a major way they communicated on New Krypton. And that's under a red sun where Kryptonians have no power.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Exactly my point. smile I'm glad you're enjoying the fic so far. I'll try to get my muse in gear and write Chapter Four soon.

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard