Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ah, Chris, what a lovely part! drool

Lois felt as if she were in a trance, between the beautiful ambiance of the mansion and the warmth of the man she knew, in her hearts of hearts, that she had already fallen in love with, next to her.
Aaaaawwwww.... <sigh>

“And I understand that your sister Lucy just married Jim Olsen?” Perry piped up. “They’ve been dating for awhile. No one knew that she was your sister, since she used her married name – Jordan. What a small world it is.”

“Truly,” Clark agreed. “We’re having dinner with them tomorrow night,” he continued. “I just hope it’s not going to be bizarre having our boss for a brother-in-law. I mean, it’s Lois’ brother-in-law, not mine, of course,” he corrected himself.
I love how is thinking of himself as so strongly connected with Lois that her brother-in-law becomes his as well! goofy

“Well, their marriage should take some of the heat off of you two,” Perry said. “I can see the tabloid headlines now: ‘Boy billionaire marries sister of reporter Lois Lane’. Lucy probably won’t even get a mention by name,” he chuckled. “After the way you told me she treated you growing up, Lois, now the laugh’s on her.”
Too funny! goofy

And Perry may be coming back to the Daily Planet! Wooo-hooo!!! sloppy

Thank you for this new chapter, Chris. It was great!!!!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Perry – what do you mean? Clark and I aren’t-“ she protested.

“Give it up, honey,” Alice chimed in. “It’s obvious to us that you two are meant to be together. There’s an aura or something surrounding the two of you. I can’t explain it. Perry was right. He noticed it right away. It’s okay if you don’t want anyone else to know. We won’t say anything. You have our word. But trust me, all anyone has to do is to see the two of you together, and it’ll be fairly obvious to them that you’re madly in love.”
Beautiful! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
“What do you want? You already spent all of the money I gave you, apparently,” he teased. “What’s left? My body?”
Aaagh! But if Lois doesn't want it, can I have it?

Definitely an awkward conversation.

Lois shook her head. “Clark, are you in love with *me*? Or *her*? I need to know.”

“With you. Definitely, with you. Oh, there’s no doubt, it’s with you,” he said, almost in a monotone. “You are definitely *the* Lois for me. Every part of me intuitively feels the difference between her and you.”
Good answer, Clark. Smart man.

“Do you know that I’ve never been French-kissed?” she informed him. “That’s pathetic. *Really* pathetic. I won’t know if someone is a good or a bad kisser - umph!

Clark held Lois’ head firmly and pressed his lips to hers...
Way to take a hint, Clark!

*Are* we more than friends?”

“Well, I really like it when you call me ‘honey’. Does that answer the question?” Lois replied, her eyes twinkling.

Clark kissed her playfully on the lips. “I’ll *take* it as a yes!” He picked Lois up and did figure eights in the sky with her out of sheer joy.
Sweet and funny.

In fact, I don’t think if we’re in public, and I’m dressed as Superman, I’m going to be able to even *stand* near you…” Clark admitted. “Talk about a scandal in the newspapers. Yikes.”
That certainly would make all the tabloid headlines!

“Give it up, honey,” Alice chimed in. “It’s obvious to us that you two are meant to be together. There’s an aura or something surrounding the two of you. I can’t explain it. Perry was right. He noticed it right away. It’s okay if you don’t want anyone else to know. We won’t say anything. You have our word. But trust me, all anyone has to do is to see the two of you together, and it’ll be fairly obvious to them that you’re madly in love.”
Yes!

“I just hope it’s not going to be bizarre having our boss for a brother-in-law. I mean, it’s Lois’ brother-in-law, not mine, of course,” he corrected himself.
At least we know Clark's intentions are honorable. smile

Lois Lane, fearless intrepid reporter, was back!
And now she has a partner!

Nice chapter, Chris!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the feedback...

I decided that I'm going to write to Chapter 20...then if there is more to say,....it will be thru the big "S"...

(sequel)....

So we will have....

A chapter when L & C travel to Smallville...
..... meet Chloe & Sam Lane and the twife
......go to Gothan City....
and maybe....a little more romance.........

Stay tuned!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, Chris, I just don't know if I can express how much I loved this chapter!! It was beautiful, and I loved the romantic bits!

I love the way you phrased this...
“Do I get a prize?” Lois sassed him back.
Ah-oh, Clark....
“What’s left? My body?”
Poor baby....
I’m very uncomfortable talking about – sex.
Awwww.....
“Do you know that I’ve never been French-kissed?” she informed him. “That’s pathetic. *Really* pathetic. I won’t know if someone is a good or a bad kisser - umph!
Fast learner, that girl....
“Oh yes, Lois. That was a *good* kiss. Definitely a *good* kiss.”
Oh, this is just so sweet... sloppy
The kiss was warm and tender, and they both fell into it. Puzzle pieces that interlocked had finally found each other. Together they formed a beautiful landscape!
HaHaHa....
“Lois, you’re embarrassing me. And I’m going to tell you right now, you’re not *ever* going to be able to kiss me when I’m wearing that suit. In fact, I don’t think if we’re in public, and I’m dressed as Superman, I’m going to be able to even *stand* near you…” Clark admitted. “Talk about a scandal in the newspapers. Yikes.”

Lois laughed hysterically, picturing Clark in a “hot and bothered” condition while the photographers’ flashbulbs were exploding around him like 4th of July fireworks. Suddenly she realized that *she* was getting all excited picturing him in that “state”.
Yeah, Clark, but you are using this as an excuse to keep his secret. We all know you know who he is regardless of the lead lined mask. After all, you can look at his DNA...

He has lead-lining in his cowl so I can’t use my X-ray vision to find out who he really is.”
Oh, great, Lois is going to drag Clark off to investigate Batman / Bruce Wayne. This ought to be good....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the kind words, Nancy.

FYI, the next chapter won't be until Thursday or friday nite....sorry for the delay...Chris

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard