daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Good part... wink

A visit to Bobby Bigmouth soon? laugh

Keep writing! hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
They’d be all right. They had to be. The alternative, to lose him entirely, wasn’t an acceptable alternative at all. She wasn’t going to give that any consideration whatsoever.
I have very little time to quote, but I had to quote the lines above. I was so scared that either Lois or Clark would panic at the thought of possible incest and start avoiding the other one entirely, perhaps to the point where he or she would leave Metropolis. I'm so glad to see that to Lois, at least, such a proposition is unacceptable.

I love seeing them together in this part. I love seeing them relax once more in each other's company. I love seeing Clark standing up for Lois in front of Cat. I love seeing them using their superpowers together, being heroes together. I love seeing them pretending to be 'normal' together, taking a taxi together. I love seeing them taking on Luthor together. Luthor, on the other hand, gives me the willies. Scary A-plots and horrible villains scare me rather more than I like.

It's a good thing your muse decided that you would keep writing this for much longer than you had originally intended, because we get more of your lovely story that way.

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another great part! smile1
Ann has perfectly said what I feel about this new chapter, I'm happy to see they're trying to be friends and partners, butI can't help hoping you'll solve this difficult situation and prove that they are not siblings!
There is a unusual note: I discovered Luthor has my tastes in music! eek La Traviata is one of my favourite operas! Don't tell me he loves Tosca and Madame Butterfly too!
I hope to read a new chapter very soon smile

simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still reading! So little time to analyze and comment, but I'm enjoying this story and looking forward to the next part!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard