Next Thread
Print Thread
#31706 08/17/06 01:01 AM
ccmalo Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Not too often I get to start a folder. smile

Some steamy parts in this section, ML, even after your g-ficing it down (or should that be up?) laugh

But that's what interested me - (that sounds bad, like I'm just here for the L & C "interludes" laugh )

Seriously, though, the essence of the scene is still the same - you've still conveyed the passion and depth of emotion that these two lovers intuitively share. And that's the important stuff. smile

Have to say, this story is one of my favourites of all the ones you've given us. smile

c

#31707 08/17/06 10:42 AM
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Seriously, though, the essence of the scene is still the same - you've still conveyed the passion and depth of emotion that these two lovers intuitively share. And that's the important stuff.
Thanks, Carol. I always find it challenging when I have to try to pg a story that I originally wrote in nfic - especially when those nfic scenes contain information important to the story. I'm glad you think that I didn't lose the essence of the scene. I just hope I pg'd it enough.

Have to say, this story is one of my favourites of all the ones you've given us
Wow! Thanks, Carol.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#31708 08/17/06 03:50 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Just catching up on this story.

WOW! This is awesome! smile1 thumbsup

*hopeful* More, please?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#31709 08/17/06 09:07 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I *love* this story. And I wish I was more eloquent. But seriously, this one is awesome. I can hardly wait to read the rest of it. laugh

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
#31710 08/17/06 10:05 PM
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
thanks, guys. Glad you're enjoying it. And now... On to part ten.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard