Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Love it! I couldn't comment on your British-ism's but I like that name. That's definitely true, because what is a boffin??

What does Tentacles mean:

He tossed a twenty on the tablet to pay for his uneaten meal and a generous tip, and said, “C’mon, Tentacles, let’s go look for a boffin in need of a rescue.”
Am I just forgetting something from earlier in the story?

I loved Bill's tongue-tied reaction to Slayer Lois. I also liked her reaction.

And poor Bill doesn't know about his heritage. I can't wait to see what happens with the revelation from Clark.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Re: "Tentacles" -- as in Tentacled Alien Monster. Not that Bill actually HAS Tentacles but Spike has a pet name for pretty much everyone that he likes and a few enemies. (Niblet, Peaches, Soldier Boy ...) He knows Bill's an alien and he's going to razz him about it on general principles

Maybe I need another name ...

Originally posted by Classicalla:
Love it! I couldn't comment on your British-ism's but I like that name. That's definitely true, because what is a boffin??

What does Tentacles mean:

He tossed a twenty on the tablet to pay for his uneaten meal and a generous tip, and said, “C’mon, Tentacles, let’s go look for a boffin in need of a rescue.”
Am I just forgetting something from earlier in the story?

I loved Bill's tongue-tied reaction to Slayer Lois. I also liked her reaction.

And poor Bill doesn't know about his heritage. I can't wait to see what happens with the revelation from Clark.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! Too much? lol, You get the idea....... 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8! 8!

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, Tentacles made me think octupus or big bug...

Anxiously awaiting the next part..

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved this part.

One thing, I thought that vamps, in the buffyverse, could hear/feel the blood coursing through an individual. If so, Spike should have been able to pick up on Bill's change in blood pressure when he sees Lois.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Features Writer
Features Writer
I didn't like this...for the first half of the first chapter. Ignoring canon, making Lois a slayer, I didn't like it...until Clark showed up and I realized that it was actually an alternate universe. After that it grew on me quickly. I just found this story today and I like it!

As for the tentacled thing...I think that's a perfect spikism.

Looking forward to the next installment!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard