Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Hey I want to see who the Kent’s will welcome Lois.

Get back here! hyper hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Another great part. I'm very interested to see what may happen when they see the ship. If the Lois-as-Zara theory is correct, then perhaps the truth about being them related will be revealed by the ship...when both Lois and Clark happen to have their hands on specific places on the ship and a hologram appears.

Of course, that is only one theory. I can't wait to see the next part.

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Janet, I have very little time to post FDK now that I'm back at work, but I loved this chapter as usual. I loved how Clark explained to Lois why she was not the kind of heroine that she thought she ought to be, and why he had done so much more than she had. I wasn't going to quote anything at all this time, but I can't resist this little snippet:
“It’s just – I’m supposed to be this great, fearless reporter – best ever, Mad Dog Lane – and I’ve just been living this safe little life here in Metropolis! As if I were just some ordinary… I don’t know – like your basic girl next door! No adventure!
Poor Lois - she thought she was being Princess Elizabeth and now she thinks she's just been "the girl next door", eh?

I loved the way Clark reassured her. And I loved the way they worked out who Superman would be, and how Clark would answer questions about him. I loved seeing them back at work together, making the protection of his secret a joint venture between them. And I loved that unexpected bit of telepathy. Oh, and by the way, I just loved Clark's phrase for hacking into a system:
‘unscheduled file maintenance on a non-client system’?
rotflol

Also, I'd like to say that I appreciate the fact that Clark and Lois decide that Superman stands for "truth and justice" rather than "truth, justice and the American way". It's no big deal, and I wouldn't have objected if you had included "the American way", but I appreciate Clark's humility and his international approach to what he stands for.

I love Lois's fears of meeting Clark's parents, too. You really make me feel how unused Lois is to meeting people socially. And Clark means so much to her now that she would be very unhappy if his parents disliked her. Of course, I do expect they will love her, and poor lonely Lois really needs their support.

I love your story, and I'm relieved you didn't take offence at my earlier comments on Clark's reaction to incest.

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
I have a feeling I know where this is going next, it's going to be VERY interesting if I'm right. Greatly looking forward to more.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, it is good to see you post again! This story is absolutely fascinating!

At the beginning I was hoping that Clark didn't have superpowers because I somehow felt there should only be one kryptonian on earth. However, that changed drastically. wink I really wish they are not related. laugh

I am looking forward to the world's reaction to Superman and I am waiting for the globe to "speak" to Lois.

Natascha

Kerth
Kerth
Expecting that visit to Martha and Jonathan smile

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Excellent, I love Clark's folks. :p

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard