Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm 99% sure I may be getting a house (first house) this week!! So I'm anxious.
oooh! Congrats!! smile I went through the "first house" thing 3 years ago - it was such an exciting time! smile

Keep rockin' (I'm jealous you live in Montreal!!)
Seriously? Hehe! I actually live in the suburbs, though. I was born in Montreal and spent most of my life there, I work downtown, too. Really funny little thing: through the window in my office at work, I have a great view of a little street named... Clark. I *swear* I'm not making this up. It's such a cool coincidence, isn't it?

Oh and your avatar is sooo cute.
Thank you!! smile I had it custom made a little while back by the guys over at this place: blessthischick
in its original version, it has "Lara Moon" written under it but I had to chop it off as it became unreadable after I reduced the size of the image. Oh well...

I'm putting the finishing touches to the second part of my story - just a lil tweaking and... humm... spell checking. ;-) It'll be online soon. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Merriwether
Merriwether
I read it and I just realized I had read a few minutes after it was posted, but I didn't read the last 1/3 of it! I had to run off and do something. I'm silly. I really enjoyed it. I'm going off to read part two.

EDIT - I'm getting this one mixed up with "To Be Like Me". I'm going to read it all to get it straight laugh That what I get for reading when I'm supertired!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LOL! No worries, Roo. smile It's normal to be confused and tired - it's the "I just bought a new house" syndrome. ;-) hehehe!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard