Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31058 07/19/06 12:38 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oooh, Great part...

"Here's the rule. From now on, you work for us. You keep the phone with you, always, at all times. Every time we need you to do something, we'll phone you. And you will comply right away. You do, and you'd receive at home a video of your wife to see she's safe and sound. You don't and you'd receive at home a video of her execution. Say okay."

"I want to speak to her."

"Wrong answer. That was your first try, we give you a second chance. That would be the last. We just gave you an order by the phone. You obey, or you don't? Choose your video."

Superman felt the primal need to send him to hell, but his good sense prevailed.

"Okay," responded he angrily.
More soon please! I can't wait to see Lois' reaction to Clark being away from her for so long. Will he tell her he's Superman?

thumbsup

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#31059 07/19/06 03:35 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
thumbsup
yey!! You’re back and you didn’t break your promise!
merci! merci!
Merci beaucoup!

You're going down to the last part and I'm thinking if Lois will be angry or not having her waited too long for Clark.
I'm wondering what excuse he's going to tell her.
Is he going to say he's Superman or that he was at the Costmart covering the rescue?

I say he's going to tell he's Superman.
laugh wink
Great part! thumbsup clap

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
#31060 07/19/06 11:57 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#31061 07/20/06 03:42 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hurry I can't wait for the rest! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#31062 07/23/06 11:25 PM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
More soon please! I can't wait to see Lois' reaction to Clark being away from her for so long. Will he tell her he's Superman?
I'm wondering what excuse he's going to tell her.
Is he going to say he's Superman or that he was at the Costmart covering the rescue?

I say he's going to tell he's Superman.
I think you're all wanting to know if he'd tell her or not before the end, well... I won't spoil anything so near to the end. Just one more part to find out.

Time to talk.
Yes. The next part is the last. Definitely time to talk, to have a real conversation. That's coming.

Pleae no Mayson Drake.
LOL. No, don't worry. I just needed to use her in that part since in the show, she is the one in charge of investigating Intergang and bring them down. I couldn't let that aside now that Intergang is down. But you won't see her anymore. She hadn't a role to play in my story.

Hurry I can't wait for the rest!
Well, I'm almost done editing myself. I'll try to post later today, or tomorrow if I don't have time today.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard