Next Thread
Print Thread
#31040 07/16/06 10:15 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz razz razz

"Come in Zared. Most of Jenni's stuff is in the garage, but I... " He sat down. "Sit down, Zared."

Zared sat but could only think, "Oh, no."

Danny continued, "I couldn't finish with it. I just couldn't pack anything else."

Zared just raised an eyebrow, waiting...
Please tell me he let her stay until they get married. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#31041 07/16/06 01:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Superman in the bachelor auction while still married to Lois is an interesting angle. I'd thought about that thinking it would make a great story, but I knew Lois would probably never have allowed it, but then again, it would make for a pretty funny story....

I actually have another draft where Clark *lets* Bernie walk in on purpose while he's kissing Caitlyn. I couldn't decide which one to go with. If you are interested, I'll post the alternate here with the feedback.

So, you liked my little teaser, eh?

Nancy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#31042 07/16/06 01:57 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Only 4 years! He didn't cry her very much.

No kissing it hurt my feelings! razz

MAF mecry

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#31043 07/16/06 03:29 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Did you miss the part about him being so upset that he ended up spending a few days in a psychiatric hospital? Yeah, Clark was definitely upset! He considered suicide....

From part 9:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She took her hand and wiped his tears. "It's okay. Were you married? Did she.. Are you a widower?"

He nodded. "If not for my children, I would have totally given up. I didn't want to live anymore. I even considered suicide. I was despondent. I was so depressed that I more or less shut down. I had to have professional help - and not as an outpatient. I spent a few days in the hospital." He just shook his head, "Like I said, if not for my kids..." .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard